Chaotic Q&A - Part 3

"Welcome back, lovelies," Ena cooes. "Now don't worry, this is the last part. We're starting with Hina."

TasnuvaTabassumKhan said, "I forgot who you are"

"Well oof. I'm one of Y/N's friends and I appear in Overmorrow. You know, the one who's hooked in BTS because of that man." She points at Jimin who was staring at his small hands in amusement.

LanaAplicador asked, "What happened to you? Do you miss Y/n? How r u? R u ok without Y/n?"

"I'm doing great," she chuckles. "I'm modeling in Paris so I don't see Y/N or Irina much although I miss them so much."

"Thank you, beauty queen." Ena nods curtly. "Now, Irina, please take off your headphones."

seokjinsunflowers asked, "Do you miss Y/N? Do you know about the soul swapping between Jungkook and Y/N?"

"I do," she pouts. "I'm all the way in Canada and she's all the way in Korea... It's sad... And I do know the soul swapping. She told me and Hina when she left for Korea when we were in university."

"Thank you, dear. Now, miss Choi, please answer these questions."

AnimeKrazy4Life said, "Would u ever retire and make me the boss?"

"When you prove yourself, sure," she chuckles. "I like that audacity."

"Almost everyone is asking for a raise, is it possible?" Ena turns to Y/N's boss with an eyebrow raised.

rawansweet2 said, "If you knew who is in my body you would have kissed my feet 🦶"

"Excuse me?" She frowns.

"Ahaha," Ena chuckles awkwardly. "It's a funny thing, actually. I'll tell you later."

changingtheworld2019 said, "UMM How is Jung- I MEAN ME, how am I doing, ma'am?"

"You're doing well. Although you did screw up a lot during the start."

"That's Jungkook," Ena mumbles.

TasnuvaTabassumKhan said, "I need promotion, ma'am!"

"Give me a report on your work performance first and then we'll talk."

"Oof, okay," Ena chuckles. "Now, we have Y/N's parents."

AnimeKrazy4Life asked, "How did u two meet?"

"We met through our friends."

Brilynalololol asked "Why are you both always so out of your daughter's life...like her aunt feels more like her mum to me?"

"What does that mean? Was she hiding something from me?" Y/N's mom asks Ena and she gulps.

"N-No...?"

JIMANIA asked, "How does it feel having me as your chaotic daughter, mama and papa?"

"Chaotic, indeed," Y/N's father chuckles. "We worry about you constantly."

imamangotree asked, "Where are you now? And can you buy me chocolate?🍫🍫"

"At home, where else? And buy your own chocolate, aren't you getting paid?" Y/N's mother playfully sassed.

TasnuvaTabassumKhan said, "Hi. Mom and dad you should be proud you gave birth to a legend"

"Of course."

"Now, we will be focusing on the legendary items. First we have the earrings," Ena unintentionally exclaims and holds up the golden earrings.

AnimeKrazy4Life asked, "Did u see our future? If so, what was it that u saw?"