Chapter 15

Day 3 Part 2 - "Desires melded together"

⚠️This is where a weird part comes up, skip it if you're younger than 18 (or 16 idk). Go to the next chapter, lovelies, I'll give you a summary there⚠️

Jungkook let me put his hair in a tight bun, and shut his eyes before taking off his clothes. I unknowingly bit my lips when he stood before me in my naked body.

It was my body that I was looking at, but why was my heart hammering inside my chest so furiously? Why was my throat going dry and my breath hitching every small step I took towards my own self?

I never thought that my body looked nice...

But the only thing running through my mind was how beautiful I looked at that moment and how much I wanted to leave my fingertips on every inch of that smooth skin.

I swallowed harshly before taking his hand and guiding him into the tub. I had to look away every second to calm down my breathing.

No weird thoughts... No weird thoughts...

Once he felt the bubbles covering him until just below the shoulders, he asked, "Can I open my eyes now?"

"No!" I didn't want him to see the blush on my cheeks and ears that definitely occurred because of the steam.

Drawing a deep breath, I touched his neck with a sponge to start washing, but he gasped out loud, making me freeze.

"Can you tell me when you're about to touch me? It seems your skin is really sensitive," he breathed out.

Holy shi- "Okay. I'm starting now."

Washing and rubbing his skin, it was all fine until I finished the upper part that was exposed...

Ignoring the persistent, strange feeling around my center part, I ordered him to stand up and my eyes drank in the glimmering parts of my body when he obliged. Water was streaming down his exposed skin so smoothly, so elegantly.

Snapping out of my daze, I slapped my face to get a grip and continue washing.

He suddenly moaned when I touched the chest area.

A very wrong move from the both of us.

His eyes suddenly opened on their own and I swore I forgot how to breathe when they gazed into mine.

Sweats were running down my face and body while his were covered in small bubbles and droplets of water.

"I told you to warn me," he whimpered before bringing my hand up against his chest once more. "I can't trust you now. Do it while I'm watching you."

My breath got stuck in my throat.

There was this weird, tightening and painful feeling in my crotch area. My pants didn't feel small just a while ago, but now, it was suffocating.

I gasped when I understood what was happening.

I'm having a freaking boner over my freaking self!

"What's wrong?" His expression turned worried as he cupped my face.

I unintentionally groaned, "You're choking me..."

His eyes widened. "What?"

"Stand still!" I quickly rubbed his body with sponge while he tried to stand straight with his hands clutching my shoulders.