Chaotic Q&A - Part 1

Warning: Long ass chaotic chapter ahead 🤪

"Hello everyone and welcome to this 'Chaotic Q&A' with the characters of Overmorrow and its sequel Tomorrow!"

The author, Ena announces the commencement of the long-ass session, clapping along with the characters who were shaking in their seats and the audience who were dying to have their questions answered. Y/N's aunt brings up the earrings and necklaces to show it off with a smirk to the audience for she knew they, along with her, were the real MVPs of the story.

"Why am I here?" Jaewoo asks in confusion.

"That's a really good question, Jaewoo," Ena muses. "Nobody has ever answered that. What does life-"

"I mean, why am I here in this session?"

"Because you're one of the characters. Now, shush."

The man stays silent, waiting for her to talk further.

"Now, we have tons of questions and comments for each and every one of you," Ena speaks through the microphone, giving cheeky looks to the nervous characters (except Yoongi and the jewelry who were calmer than the Pacific Ocean). "Be sure to give proper and honest answers, folks."

"Including you, Ena," Taehyung butts in, pointing at the girl with a sassy grin.

The author stares blankly at him before gritting out, "You're lucky you're so cute."

Taehyung winks back but the interaction gets cut short by Y/N exclaiming, "Okay, first comment!"

"Yes! First, Jungkook!"

"Yes," Jungkook says, raising a hand, looking at the audience with his bunny grin.

Taetatannie asked, "Does Jungkook like being in a girl's body?"

His eyes widen and he gulps before glancing at Y/N, his hyungs and others. Chuckling awkwardly, he stammers, "I mean, it was different so it was... nice?"

AnimeKrazy4Life asked, "Who would you choose? Y/N? Or Miryeong?"

Jungkook answers, "Y/N" in a heartbeat.

paolamonge16 asked, "What were you planning to do with the lingerie 🙊?"

"The what?!" The boys look at him in puzzlement, making Jungkook blush immediately.

Ena interrupts, ordering everyone else but Jungkook to wear the headphones under their seats for privacy.

"I was just teasing Y/N," Jungkook stammers with a guilty smile.

choirdork961 and dearestggukie asked, "Will jungkook be with y/n in the end? Why don't you confess to y/n?"

"Well, I used to be afraid that Y/N wanted nothing to do with me and would leave me again so I somehow couldn't confess..."

rawansweet2 asked, "Don't you feel a bit messed up because of the situation you're in?"

"Honestly, yes," he exclaims, clenching his eyes shut with a grin. "This whole situation is really messed up, but I can't complain since it brought Y/N to me."

JIMANIA asked, "I love you, so... As a man, what type of person do you want to be for Y/N?"

He ponders for a moment before smiling. "Someone who protects her and is the reason she smiles everyday."