Andrew exhaled. "I'm nervous. But I love Blue, and I am going to love this baby just the same. We're starting a family," he rejoiced. "I never thought the day would come so soon, but I don't regret it for a second. I am in it forever with those two."

"I'm glad to hear it," Luke smiled.

"They've been in there a while," Blue mumbled as they played with their ring. "Do you think Luke's refusing to accept us?"

"Hon, you've got to calm down," Sara groaned. "He will accept you no matter what. I will keep him from seeing this baby if he doesn't."

Blue chuckled. "That's sweet of you, but...I don't know."

"This will all be over before you know it," Sara said. "Just have some patience. They're talking everything out. Andrew's standing up for you two right now. I know it."

The bedroom door opened, and Andrew stepped up to Blue. Luke stood behind him, his arms crossed as he smirked. "Blue," Andrew said, his voice shaking, "I'm going to need your ring back."

Blue placed their hand over their mouth, muffling a cry as Sara screamed and ran to Luke. He caught her in his arms and whispered in her ear.

Andrew got down on one knee and pulled a box out of his pocket. "I want you to wear this one instead." He opened the box, and Blue gasped through a sob. A small diamond incrusted ring with a large one right in the center. The looked up at Luke. "Mama's engagement ring?"

"Let's keep it in the family. I know you always loved that ring," he replied. Stepping up to Blue, Luke pulled them in close and kissed the top of their head. "I love you, Blue. I'm happy for you two."

Blue smiled and walked up to Andrew to playfully slap his chest. "You scared me, you dick."

"I'm sorry," he chuckled. "Luke made me."

"You're a real dick, you know that?" Blue spat at Luke, and Andrew held them close in his arms.

"Oh, give him a break. He accepts us at least." Andrew's face fell, and Blue cupped his cheeks. "I should probably tell my dad the news, huh? Let him know what's happening?"

"What? Since when did you let your dad back into your life?" Luke questioned.

"Due to certain circumstances, he found out about us," Andrew sighed. "He doesn't accept us, though. He doesn't believe Blue is good enough for me."

"Oh, let me change his mind," Luke said as he rolled up his sleeves, and Sara shook her head as she slapped him on the wrist.

"No, no. I'll talk with him tomorrow," Andrew said. He smiled as he kissed Blue. "For now, I want to enjoy my time with my fiancé and best friend and his wife and our unborn children. Let me get dinner started."

"For the final time, you are not allowed to cook in my kitchen!" Blue yelled. "All you'll do is get another stern talking to from the fire marshal."

"Another?" Luke asked, and Sara laughed as they followed the pair.

^^^

"I have to say, it's quite a surprise that you would ask to come and see me," Mr. Parker stated as he greeted his son. "Why a bar..."

"It's always five o'clock somewhere for you."

Andrew sat next to his father at the bar and asked for water.

"I do hope you're not driving," Mr. Parker snickered.

"I'm not an idiot. I have a family to take care of now."

"Family?" Mr. Parker gaped.

"Blue's pregnant," Andrew said and took a sip of his water. "We're also getting married, so I need you to officially back off. I left the family business for a reason, and I do not need you in my way. I love Blue, and we're starting a family."

"Are you ready for a family?"

"Of course not. Neither are they, but we're going to make it work, because we love each other, and we love this child. We're going to get ready so we can give this baby the best life possible. So, father, I need you to leave us alone. I want you to stay out of my life for good."

Andrew stood up from the barstool and smirked. "I think you can afford to pay for a cup of water. I've got to save up for this baby."

"First you leave me, then Jared. Now you're going to be replacing me by having a child," he sighed.

"Jared actually left you?" Andrew snickered.

Mr. Parker nodded. "He's an architect now. All that damn Blue's fault for getting in his head."

"Hey," Andrew snapped, "don't blame Blue. They probably made him realize that you're nothing but a dick who ruins his children's lives. Good on him for leaving you. Maybe he'll be less of a dick without you hovering over his shoulder all the damn time."

Exiting the bar, Andrew climbed into the front seat of his car and turned on the heat. Checking his phone, he saw he had two missed calls from Blue. A text sent in, and he choked back a sob.

Blue: I'm sorry.

Vote, comment, share