"We didn't know what we were at first. We were trying to figure ourselves out. And around the time we did, you wanted them to move back in with you, and I knew if I told you I was in love with Blue, you wouldn't have let them move back in."

"Yes, I would."

"No," Andrew chuckled, "you wouldn't. You're forgetting the fact that I know you. You would have made sure Blue stayed with you and come over pretty often while we were together and have only let them stay over a few nights a week. We were still getting used to our relationship. We wanted to be comfortable before we told you. And the longer we waited, it seemed the time to tell you never worked for either of us. There was always something in our way. I'm sorry, but it's the truth."

"But two years," Luke groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose. "You could have at least told me you had feelings for them. You could have told me anything, especially if it was going on for two years. When did you even begin to fall for them?"

"Around the time I began to tutor them. I began to grow closer to them, and when you announced your engagement to Sara..." he smiled at the memory, "they began to cry for me when we left the apartment. They felt anger for me that I couldn't feel in that moment, because I knew right then that I wanted to be with someone who cared about me with such passion. I knew right then that I would never say goodbye to them. And I kissed them."

"You kissed them?" he exclaimed.

"It felt like the right thing to do," Andrew shrugged.

"That explains why you began to act differently around me. You weren't as flirtatious, and I assumed you were moving on. I just didn't know it was due to someone else. I thought you were just moving on. I didn't realize-"

"I made sure not to let you realize," Andrew said. "I didn't want for you to know. I didn't want for you to hate me or Blue, and I didn't want for you to get mad or try to keep us apart-"

Andrew slowly turned his head back to face Luke, who shook his stinging hand. "That's for thinking I wouldn't accept you and try to keep you apart. Newsflash, dumbass, I don't give a shit if you date Blue or not. I don't care you got them pregnant, and I don't care that you're marrying them. I care that you felt the need to keep it a secret. I have always wanted the best for you two, and if you found it with each other, then so be it. I don't give a shit. Just...you shouldn't have kept it a secret and lied to me about it. I want to know about your lives. I wish I could have been there for you two when you needed me. I wish I could have known so I could have supported you from the very beginning."

"But you said you thought I was still in love with you-"

"Which you obviously aren't. You love each other. Good for you. You shouldn't have kept it a secret from me," he stated.

"I know."

"Nor lied to me about it."

"I know- Luke, I'm so sorry. Seriously, I am. I'm so, so sorry. I wanted to tell you before Blue went on tour, but when you told them about how you wanted them to experience a rock and roll lifestyle...we decided to keep it a secret so it wouldn't stress you out."

Luke sat beside Andrew on the bed. "That makes sense why you asked me out to dinner with you two."

"Yeah."

"Also explains why Blue was adamant on me accepting them to be with someone while on tour. Guess they really wanted me to accept you two."

"Do you?" Andrew asked. "Like...do I have your blessing to marry Blue?"

Luke shoved Andrew's shoulder. "After all that I just told you, you still don't think I do? I will always be part of your lives. Our nibblings are going to grow up together. They will become the best of friends. We're both going to be fathers around the same time. How does that feel?"