The aged gunslinger sighed, he didn't know what to say, "We can't change what's done, we can only move on. And if you push him too hard, he is gonna tell everyone. Just calm down."

(F/N) pulled Bullseye's reins causing the horse to slow down to a slow gallop. He turned to look at Arthur as he did the same, "He mentioned my Mother. That is off limits! Especially for him!"

Arthur nodded, he understood why he was so angry, "I hate him just as much as you. But we need to persevere. Sooner or later Dutch'll kick Micah out or he'll get killed. But trying to kill him isn't going to help you. Do you understand?"

(F/N) felt his heart racing, he clenched his fists but took a deep breath. He hated it when he was wrong, "I guess..."

Arthur nodded, "Good, now come on. I'm taking you with me on a job."

(F/N) raised an eyebrow, "How so?"

Arthur started riding a little faster, "Remember when John said he was gonna look for something in Valentine?"

The young outlaw nodded and followed close behind, he needed to clear his mind and just get some work done.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Arthur and (F/N) rode towards the auction yard, the younger of the two had to stop breathing through his nose because of the smell. He had never worked on a ranch before and he wasn't eager to start. Arthur quickly spotted John and hopped off of his horse, it wasn't hard to notice a weird looking guy with a scar practically leering at the people. Arthur walked right up to him. (F/N) followed suit, the older man was the first to talk, "So...feeling better? How's the scar?"

John turned away from the auction yard, to look at the pair, "I heal pretty fast."

The experienced gun chuckled and pointed at the young gun, "Lucky you, this boy fought a wolf and got less than you."

John sighed and turned away, Arthur chuckled, "So you just lazing about or...you got any leads?"

John grumbles as he looked at Arthur, "I got something."

(F/N) leaned forward, he was interested, John pointed out the sheep that were in their pens, "You see them?"

(F/N) raised an eyebrow, "Yes...Do you not?"

John sighed, he was tired of being the butt of the joke, Arthur laughed slightly, "You're both horrible. Come on."

Arthur patted (F/N) on the back, "Well where exactly are we going?" (F/N) turned around and whistled for the horses. John didn't stop and kept walking, "Collect something...to help us get some sheep."

As Bullseye approached (F/N) grabbed his reins, while Arthur took Boadecia's. The two men led their horses down the muddy road after John. The youngest of the three looked at John, "So how profitable is this plan of yours?"

John turned back and kept walking, "It'll make us some good money. That train job was a start, but we need more. Till we can get to Blackwater and collect."

(F/N) laughed loudly and Arthur shook his head, "I'm here to tell you, we try to collect that money anytime soon, it'll come with a noose."

(F/N) nodded he knew that all too well, "I've never seen so many Lawmen in one place at the same time."