Part. 35

--------------------------------------------Chapter. 4 Saint-Denis----------------------------------------------

(F/N) took a big breath as he slowly entered the city, he didn't want to be here. Saint Denis was built on nasty principles and the poor had to pay the price. Bullseye's hoofs made a clicking sound as he clopped along the brick streets. (F/N) knew where he was heading, being back in this city was torture, he left this place for a reason. 

It wasn't just the bad memories, but the fact that it stood for everything he was against, it was slowly killing the clean environment, the poor were treated like animals, and the rich were always patting themselves on the back. (F/N) saw his destination in the distance, the local brothel, if anyone would know where to find this Angelo Bronte, it would be in there.

(F/N) hopped off of Bullseye, there were plenty of working girls outside but there were even more inside. Almost all of them were smiling at him and looking him over, one winked at him and invited him to come with her. After politely declining and getting a good distance away, he shuddered, he was almost positive all of them had some kind of disease. (F/N) walked right up to an office door at the end of the building. The young gun opened it without even knocking, inside there was a tall thin man filling out some paperwork.

He looked up at (F/N) angrily, he obviously wasn't in the mood for guests, "Who the hell are you? And why are you in my office?"

(F/N) shut the door behind him, he kept a blank look on his face, "Hello, Lucio."

Lucio's face fell as he tried to recognize the man in front of him, "How do you know my name?"

(F/N) smiled, "You told me it when you hired my mother, Olivia (L/N). I would have been about eight."

Lucio frowned, slowly he realized who he was, "(F/N)?"

The young outlaw kept smiling, as Lucio stood up, "WOW, look at you, you grew up."

(F/N)'s expression became neutral again, he went straight to the point, "I need information."

Lucio frowned, he thought he knew who he was talking about, "If it's about your mother..."

(F/N) shook his head, "I'm looking for a guy."

Lucio smiled, relieved it wasn't about her, "Well I might be able to help you there. What's his name?"

(F/N) smiled, "Angelo Bronte."

Lucio's smile faded so fast, (F/N) knew he had come to the right place, "Why do you want to find him?"

(F/N) stood tall and strong, "He has a friend of mine. I want to get that friend back."

Lucio shook his head, "It's best you leave it."

(F/N) sighed, "Listen, Lucio, I need that information. You know where he is...how about you give me it and I overlook the fact that you're keeping records of your clients."

Lucio frowned, he looked to see if he was serious, "Are you threatening me?"

(F/N) smiled again, "I'm just a law-abiding citizen trying to do some good."

Lucio glared at (F/N), "I have no idea where Senor Bronte is, but he has a decent following among the...disturbed youths. I would try by the saloon."

(F/N) started walking to the office, but right before he left he stopped himself, there was a question that had been gnawing at him, "And my mother is she?"

The pale had already turned his attention back to the paperwork, but he still responded, "Last I heard she took a job being a maid for some business a few years back."