Part. 30

(F/N) was sitting down next to Karen, the two were doing what else, drinking. (F/N) took a large swig of his beer, "I agree with you there, she is pretty bad."

Karen laughed, she leaned forward, "Just pretty bad? She's horrible. I tell you, (F/N), if I hear that voice one more time, so help me god, I will throttle her myself."

(F/N) laughed as Karen did an impression of Miss Grimshaw, "Miss Jones! Go do some more work!"

(F/N) finished off his beer, he looked around to make sure the camp dragon wasn't anywhere near them, "Yeah...after all these years, I'm still scared of her."

The tipsy woman smirked at the gunslinger, "(F/N) (L/N), the man I robbed a bank with is afraid of a forty something-year-old woman?"

(F/N) shook his head, he had known her a lot longer, "She's a demon."

The two shared a laugh, unfortunately, Molly heard them laughing and decided it was about her, "I hear you two laughing at me!"

(F/N) stopped laughing and looked at the woman, he was put off by her already, "We weren't laughing at you."

The Irishwoman stormed over to them, Karen looked at (F/N), and loudly whispered, "I kind of was."

Molly glared at the drinker, "What is your problem, you little strumpet?"

(F/N) shook his head and moved away, he wanted nothing to do with this, Karen surprisingly kept her cool, "Please go away."

(F/N) slowly got up as the other woman only got angrier, "What is your problem?"

Karen rolled her eyes, and poked at her, "I got lots of problems...mostly I drink too much, with (F/N). No wonder you're angry, it's more than you get with him."

Karen pointed at (F/N), he backed away some more, he didn't want any part of her rage, "You can leave me out of this."

Molly's mouth was open, in disbelief that she was being disrespected, "And what is that supposed to mean?"

Karen got off the ground and turned to the wagon, she winked at (F/N), "It means go away, I was having fun before you showed up. Maybe that's why you're so angry because it was with him."

(F/N) bit his lip and took a few more steps back but the Irish woman didn't take her attention off Karen, "Just who do you think you are saying them things about me?"

Karen sighed and turned away from her, "I'm the dumb strumpet. Now get lost."

(F/N) had never seen Molly so angry, "Look at me!"

Karen didn't turn around or even acknowledge her, the Irishwoman walked right up to her and grabbed the woman by the arm, "Look at me, you little..."

(F/N)'s eyes widened when Molly slapped her, he was about to step in until Karen got angry and clenched her fists, "Damn you!"

(F/N) was even more shocked when he saw Karen punch Molly right in the chin, that was a good punch. The stuck-up woman grabbed her face in pain, she moaned slightly. Karen didn't stay calm, and pointed in the opposite direction, "And you be careful before you hit me again, you goddamn moron."

Molly shot Karen one last look and ran off, most likely to go sulk somewhere, she yelled after her, "Dutch or no Dutch, you'll be up there with the angels playing harp before sunset. You hear me?"

(F/N) chuckled slightly, he was still in shock, "Good punch."

Karen smirked as (F/N) walked off, "I didn't want to go for her eyes just yet."

(F/N) sighed as he left her, she was one of the most fun people he knew. He sighed and decided to get back to it. The gunslinger headed to Dutch's tent. He wanted to tell him about the situation with Trelawny, and that everything was fine. (F/N) smiled when he saw Dutch with his back to him, in his tent he was talking to Arthur and Pearson.