He say he nasty I say ME TOO

Start from the beginning

     "Joonie can't cum til I say so." Jin teased, his booty slowly grind against him.

The feeling was amazing so namjoon ended up keeping his eyes closed because he didn't want to die from the sexy sight above him.

••••••

🙂 all done.

••••••

| Ezra |

Ezra sat at the long brown table that a bunch of business men also sat, they were very intimidating to him but he chose to ignore the feeling and just listen into what Hoseok was talking about, him having to be the person to make sure the whole conversation was being recorded just in case anybody tries to go back on what they say. Hoseok said this would be his job for right now because obviously he wouldn't be able to handle the harder stuff.

He noticed Jungkook standing at the door way, him being a guard. He was dressed in all black, a long sleeve with a bullet proof vest on, a gun was perched on his side as his dominant hand rested on it. The did catch each other's eyes while Jungkook gave him a small smirk, Ezra turned away with a blush.

He was supposed to be doing his work.

The men lazily sat back in their chairs as some of them sat straight and sucked up to Hoseok's ass which had Ezra smiling down at his lap at how willing people are to be a pussy. Hoseok looked frustrated and honestly Ezra couldn't blame the leading male.

••••

   |Hoseok |

   |Hoseok |

He was irritated to no end, these men were so frustrating to him. Hoseok did get his shipment in to America, that was a successful but they were having trouble with the ones to Europe.

All these men here were the ones that had to make this possible so he ended up calling them all in for a meeting. Hoseok wanted to know why all the money was having difficulties going towards Europe. He was mad once he heard someone tell him that there was stolen boat full of Hoseok's shipped money that was supposed to be going towards a small gang that had gave some of their best men to Hoseok. He was pissed to be honest, once he was in a bad mood everyone was in a bad mood which led to the awkward conversation in the meeting room. The men that surrounded him all had something to do with what happened with the shipping process, they all had one job and obviously they didn't do it right considering the fact someone got ahold of his money.

    "How the fuck does all my money go missing in just one night? If I find out one of you are rats, you won't even want to know what I'll fucking do." Hoseok ran his hand through his grown out hair, the man was for sure stressed. Everyone watched him as they stayed quiet trying not to make him more mad than he already was.

Someone spoke up.

     "Sir, there are cameras throughout the boat, so there had to be recordings of at least something."

Ezra

Hoseok looked up slowly at him, leaning back into his chair.

    "Good, I want you to bring the tapes back to me. Everyone out!"

•••••

YALL NEED TO LISTEN TO CRUSH IF YOU HAVENT,

Song recommendation
Crush: none
Sam Kim ft crush : make up
Crush: cereal