Chapter : 4 D

Please give inline comments for my story that help me to motivate....to write the story.. This is a request to all my friends & viewers... Guys please do comments, if you like the story, the response is hell disappointing, this is the last warning or else say bye bye to me forever. I got tired of giving warnings, you will never understand writer feeling.....

Try to do long comment for my story please friends... this is a request to you all my viewers....

Alpha And Her Mate Beta

Chapter - 4 D

"I know it is hard for you baby to sleep without me... i also feeling the same only... I also can't able to sleep without seeing you in my arms, but what can I do?... I want to hear that word for the second time from your mouth  but you are not saying that... if you're stubborn,I also stubborn..."Manik thought,looking me,having smirk on his face....

I can't able to sleep without him, so I was rolling on the bed continuously... Now I can't able to tolerate this more, so get up from the bed and saw Manik who was lying on the sofa in front of my eyes...

"Whether I call him or not" thought in my mind..."call him Nandu you can't able to sleep without him..."My heart says..."Don't call him Nandu " my mind says... After a long conversation, my heart overwhelmed, won the mind... So I decided to call him...

"Manik" I call him after taking a long breath... Manik look at me after removing the blanket from his face.... "what happened?  Baby do you want anything?"He ask to me ,having love and care on his voice...

"Manik please come here na.." I asked pleadingly... "what happened baby?" He ask again, sitting on the sofa...

"I want to say something" I reply, having sadness on my face.... "Say baby..." he replied, sitting on the sofa...

"Come here na.."I say,opening my arms, looking him... He smiled and get up from the sofa and take his steps towards me and sit in front of me... "Now say baby what happened? What do you want to say to me baby?" Manik ask, caressing my  cheek...

"Sweetheart" finally I call him by using that words, after took a long breath... Manik hear that surprisingly...."Baby what did you say now? Say it once again..." he asks me having smile on his face... I chuckled, nodding my head negatively..."Baby once again say na..."Manik ask pleadingly...

"Sweetheart please sleep here... I want to sleep in your arms..." I said this and giggled...."oh my God! How cute my baby is..." Manik said,looking my giggle... "I have another name for you..."I said, holding his hand, playing with his finger...

"What name you think for me baby?" Manik ask excitedly, caressing my cheek with another hand...I think first while keeping my hand on my chin..."hmm you are looking so handsome... so think I think this name is perfect for you... the name is Handsome..." I said, having smile on my face, chuckled and hugged him to hide my face on his chest..

"Wow nice name baby... I love it... I Love you more than that my cutiepie..." Manik said,hugging me tightly... "I Love you to my handsome..."I said,looking him without breaking the hug... "Baby come let's go for sleep..."he said,kissing my forehead and make me to lye on the bed beside him...

He took me in his arms after wrapping his hand around my shoulder... I wrapped my hand around his stomach and keep my head on his chest and snuggle more into him how much I can? And closed my eyes after hearing his heart beat... It is like a melody for me... I hear his heart beat and sleeping please fully... Manik closed his eyes and started sleep peacefully...