Chapter : 3 A

Sorry for late updating friends.. I was in fever because of that I can't able to update the story... I really sorry for that....

Please give inline comments for my story that help me to motivate....to write the story.. This is a request to all my friends & viewers... Guys please do comments, if you like the story, the response is hell disappointing, this is the last warning or else say bye bye to me forever. I got tired of giving warnings, you will never understand writer feeling.....

Try to do long comment for my story please friends... this is a request to you all my viewers....

Alpha And Her Mate Beta

Chapter : 3 A

We both are still hugging each other tightly...

"Dear have your food first... we will do all these things later" Nyeonika say to them... they turn back to sense and broke the hug having blush and shy after hearing that...

I blushed more because of that my cheek is turned into crimson red... Manik saw that and lost in my cheek...

His strong gaze make me to blush very hard... I control my blush and try to concentrate on my lunch...

He also started concentrating on his food...

We completed our lunch... Manik and I getup from the chair and move to the restroom and wash our hand and came out from the restroom...

After that,  Manik make his way to the car parking area...I followed him to the car parking area...

I and Manik enter into the car... he take the driver seat and I sit beside him...

He started driving the car.... the car started moving slowly...

"Manik where we are going?" I ask to him having cuteness on my face...

Manik look at my cute face and smiled....

"Baby Maddy's grandfather funeral... he is death" Manik said looking me having sad on his face...

"When? How is this happen?" I ask looking him after popping my eyes and tears are welled up in my eyes and sadness occupied in my face...

Manik look at my sad face because of that he look the road and concentrating on driving while control his tears... that shows how much he hates my sad and tears...

"Baby everything is happen only God wish, nothing in our hand honey" Manik said to me while concentrating on driving and having sadness on his face...

I also can't able to see sadness on his face... I don't know why I can't able to see his sad while seeing his pain my heart pinches... I think this is called love...

I was in own thought about Manik.... Manik was concentrating on his driving... the journey was so silent....

We reached Maddy house... all members of Alpha pack is waiting for me... I watching all these scene sitting inside the car....

Manik slipped out of the car and came to my side and open the door... I look at him having pain in my eyes ... he find pain in  my eyes and closed his eyes for assurance... I nods and slipped out of the car and hold his arms tightly...

I feel better while holding his arms... I and Manik make our way to the mansion entrance... all other alpha pack members look at me and they lower their head...

I to do the same while looking at them and move to the entrance and saw Maddy grandfather who was lying on the floor and covering him with white cloth...