Chapter : 2 A

Alpha and Her Mate Beta

Chapter –2 A

Please give inline comments for my story that help me to motivate....to write the story.. This is a request to all my friends & viewers... Guys please do comments, if you like the story, the response is hell disappointing, this is the last warning or else say bye bye to me forever. I got tired of giving warnings, you will never understand writer feeling.....

I hold his hand show his wrist watch and show the time... he realize that we are late and I came out form the trailer room and Manik changed his dress and came out from the room..

They move to the car and enter into the car and started driving the car... the journey was so silent and they reached the destination and Manik came out from the car and move to Nandu side and open the door and forward his hand to me...

I saw that and smiled and gave my hand to him and came out from the car... he look up at me and take me to his mom...

"Mom as per our plan you keep her safely..." he said to his mom and left from that place... I hear that and looking his mom confusingly...

"Mom what he is saying?" I ask to her having confusion in my face... "Nandu dear he arranged a surprise for his friends for that he discussed a plan with me... so I will explain you everything.... you come with me..." his mom say to me and hold my hand and drag me with her...

We reached that place and he arranged a chair and completely arranged with flowers and also lightning and it is attached with some belt...

"Mom what is this?" I ask to her... "This is a surprise and Manik arrange it... you want to sit in the chair and you see some belt attached in the chair and that bring you down from the top... if he introduce you that time it come down... he arranged everything perfectly..." Nyeonika said to me and I just nodded my head and look at her...

We are standing in that place... and all the guest started coming to the party and Manik friends also came their...

The party is started and Manik is talking with his friends...

"Guys I have a surprise for you..." Manik said to his friends... "What surprise yaar..." they ask to him excitedly...

"So desperate you guys are?" he said to his friends and smiled... they hear that and nodded their head happily... "Guys wait here I will come now" he said that and move towards his dad... he said to something to him and he nodded his head... Manik leave his dad and move towards his friends...

"Now wait and watch...guys" he said to them while having smile in his face... they look at him...

His father moves to the stage and want the mike in his hand...

"Ladies and gentle man may I have your attention please" he said to them and they members all look towards them... "Today I am going to introduce a new person to you all of them...." he said to them and point his hand towards up... they all look upward and saw someone is sitting in the chair and the chair is coming down and finally it landed on stage... his dad saw me and make me to stand straight in the stage...

His friends saw me and look surprised and turn to Manik... "Manik what is happening here?" Mukthi ask to him... "Wait yaar..."Manik said to them and they stand silently in that place...

His mom stands beside and holds my hand and gives assurance to me... I smiled and look at her... Manik move towards her and hold her hand and move towards his friends... I and Manik stand infront of them...