Chapter : 3 B

Please give inline comments for my story that help me to motivate....to write the story.. This is a request to all my friends & viewers... Guys please do comments, if you like the story, the response is hell disappointing, this is the last warning or else say bye bye to me forever. I got tired of giving warnings, you will never understand writer feeling.....

Try to do long comment for my story please friends... this is a request to you all my viewers....

Alpha And Her Mate Beta

Chapter : 3 B

Manik also take his phone and left the room blushingly after seeing the caller id on the screen which was flashing on the screen.. the caller is none other than Cabir...

Manik attend the call and keep his phone is his ears...

"Hello" Manik said to Cabir who was on the other side of the phone...

"Manik we arranged everything for the journey... we only want to know about the place.. where the place is present" Cabir said to Manik through the phone...

"Ok Cabir... I will ask to my grandpa and inform you after knowing where the place is? " Manik replied to Cabir and cut the call...

Manik take a deep breath and enter inside and saw his mate who was sleeping peacefully on the bed...

Manik make his way to the bed and sit beside and look her innocent face...she was move in her sleep...

Nandini blabbering something in her sleep...

Manik hear her blabbering sound and lean his face near to her lips that time only he was able to hear what she is saying?

"Mom, dad your princess is missing you so much when I need you... but you are not with me know mom and dad... you know what mom and dad... Manik is taking care more about me... he is giving mom and dad love to me while seeing that I feel so blessed...." she blabbered all these things in her sleep....

Manik feel sad for her because she miss her mom and dad so much and he feel happy because she can feel her mom and dad love which was Manik giving to her....

He proud himself for that she understood him so much and trust him so much...

"Nandini baby don't worry I will always there for you.... no one will harm you so easily.... they want to face me first before coming near to you... I will protect you baby..." Manik said looking his mate who was sleeping innocently without any sad... his hand slowly raised to tuck her hair which was hiding her face and tucked her hair behind her ear...

Nandini smiled on her sleep and nuzzle her head in sleep... Manik has smiled while seeing her innocent face...

He lean his face towards her face and kissed on her forehead and left from that place....

Manik make his way to his grandfather room and enter inside the room after knocking the door...

"Grandpa how are you" Manik ask to his grandpa having smile on his lips....

"I am fine my dear grandson..." he replied to him and make him to sit on the sofa...

"Grandpa did you know anything about that place..." Manik ask looking him having confusion on his face...

"Yes I find that place Manik" grandpa replied to him....

"Really grandpa... ok then we will go that place tomorrow... I will arrange everything for the journey... where is that place grandpa?" Manik ask looking him having excitement on his face...