Chapter : 2 D

Please give inline comments for my story that help me to motivate....to write the story.. This is a request to all my friends & viewers... Guys please do comments, if you like the story, the response is hell disappointing, this is the last warning or else say bye bye to me forever. I got tired of giving warnings, you will never understand writer feeling.....

Try to do long comment for my story please friends... this is a request to you all my viewers....

Alpha and Her Mate Beta

Chapter –2 D

He nodded his head negatively and take his step from that place and move to his room and take a long breathe and open the door and enter in to the room... he look at the scene and shocked and popped his eyes and screamed my name...

I was about to cut my neck with the knife before that he came near to me with his vampire speed and hold my hand and want the knife forcefully from my hand...

"Baby is you mad? Why are you hurting yourself and hurting me" he said looking at me having worried in his face... "Manik give that to me... I don't want to live in the world because of me everyone life is in danger... I not interested to put their life in danger... so please give that to me I want to die" I said looking at him having pain in eyes...

"Baby if you die means the problem cannot be solved... if you die means and your mate also dies in the next sec" Manik said looking at me while cubbing my face... he can feel my pain through my eyes... "Manik I don't want to give pain to you..." I said to him having pain in my eyes... all of sudden he took me in his hug... I burst out more in his chest and he also cried while seeing my tears... he hugged me and consoling me in his embrace...

"Baby promise that you will not take this stupid decision anymore..." he asks to me while broking the hug... I look at his and cryingly nodded my head positively... "if you take like this decision, first I will die infront of your eyes" he said looking at me while rubbing the tears from my cheek...

I hear that shushed putting my finger in his lips and nodded my head negatively....

He again hug me and kissed on my hair... I feel relief in his embrace and snuggles more in to him... he hugged me tightly while giving assurance to me in his hug like "that I will protect you from every danger..."

After 10 min he broke the hug and take me to the bed and make me to sit in the bed... due to constant cry my face become pale red and so dull and my eyes are red in colour...

"Baby you take rest... I will come now" he said looking at me keeping his hand on my cheek... he getup and about to go I hold his hand... he look up at me... "Please come fast..." I said to him having fear in my eyes...

She sees pain in my eyes and nodded his head positively and left the room... I sit in the bed while resting my back in the bed board...

Manik move to hall and sit with his friends... his face is so dull... his friends saw that how much he worried for her that is clearly visible in his eyes...

"Manik is everything is ok..." Mukthi ask to Manik having worried in her face... "Yeah Mukthi everything is fine" Manik said to her in his normal voice... "Manik we know everything about you so you don't try to hide anything" Alya said to him... he palm his face and stretch his neck backward...

"Manik what happened say to us yaar?" Navya ask to him worried in her voice... he look at them having tears in his eyes... "She is saying to me that she is wanted to die... she was about to die infront me... if I late she will surely cut her neck and die infront of me... I can't able to see pain in her eyes..." he said to them having worried in his voice and tears are rolling down from his eyes...