Chapter : 4 C

Please give inline comments for my story that help me to motivate....to write the story.. This is a request to all my friends & viewers... Guys please do comments, if you like the story, the response is hell disappointing, this is the last warning or else say bye bye to me forever. I got tired of giving warnings, you will never understand writer feeling.....

Try to do long comment for my story please friends... this is a request to you all my viewers....

Alpha And Her Mate Beta

Chapter - 4 C

Manik also look at that and smiled.... I was jumping in joy while seeing the little dragon..... Manik look at my happy and smiling face mesimerisingly lost in that.... I was seeing the dragon beauty and saw Manik who was starring at me for a long time....

"Manik what happened? Where you lost?" I said, clicking my finger in front of his face... he turn back to his sense and look at me... "I was lost in your smile baby... now only I'm seeing your original smile baby" Manik replied, caressing my cheek.... I look at him having smile on my face...

"Manik leave all that... Come let's go and play with the little dragon" I said, holding his hand, like a child.... "Ok baby we will play with dragon... you just calm down..." Manik said, having love and care on his eyes...

I nodded my head and " Manik call your friends, they also join with us..." I said, looking him having more excitement on my face.... Manik call his friends and say them to come back side of his house....

"Manik come we will go backside of the garden with the dragon...." I said, looking him into his eyes... he lost in  my eyes and nods his head.. we both move to the ground which was present backside of his house.... our friends also came there and join with us....

"Little dragon is so cute..." Alya said,looking the small dragon and came near to the dragon...."what name you kept for the dragon?"Mukthi asked,looking me having smile on her face....

I think for one second for what name want to kept for the little dragon.. "Samara is the perfect name for the little dragon because I can't able to forget Samara who helped to us... " I said, looking them, having sadness on my face....they all look at me and Manik came near to me and keep his hand on my shoulder.... I look at that and gave a smile to him...

"Guys past is past, not we want to concentrate on present... we train Samara to fly in the sky..." Navya said, turn into her werewolf form.... All other also turn into their werewolf form except Manik,me and Cabir...

"Friends I'm going to use my dragon power today..." I said, happily to them....

"Already Nandu is so powerful now she has the dragon power also... God please save us today..." Cabir think this while gulping his lump of throat scaringly 😯😯😯....

"Cabir brother I caught you and I know what is going on your mind... don't worry I will not harm you today...God will save you today..."I said in my mocking tone... Cabir hear that while popping his eyes😣😣😣😣...

Cabir move near to Manik and stand beside him..."Manik how she know that I'm thinking about her power?" Cabir asked, having confusion on his face..... "Buddy she have a mind reading power also Cabir.... so be careful while handling my baby... you got it... you transform into your werewolf form..."Manik say, having naughty smirk😉😉😉😉 on his face... Cabir nods his head in disbelieve and turn into his werewolf form...

Manik look at me and I look at him and nods my head positively and we together turn into the werewolf form.... All other look at us surprisingly...Manik and I look at each other and surprised....