Chapter : 2 B

Alpha and Her Mate Beta

Chapter –2 B

Please give inline comments for my story that help me to motivate....to write the story.. This is a request to all my friends & viewers... Guys please do comments, if you like the story, the response is hell disappointing, this is the last warning or else say bye bye to me forever. I got tired of giving warnings, you will never understand writer feeling.....

"Baby is you okay..." he ask to me.... I hear that and nodded my head... "Shall we go for our breakfast" he said to me and I just nodded their head... he hold my hand and take me to the dining table.... the butler serve the breakfast to us and we completed the breakfast and move to the college with his friends ...

The car stop in front of the college... we all came out from the car and move to the college...

"Baby you go and attend the class... we will join there" he said to me... "But where are you going? If anything happen to me means..." I said to him having innocence in my face "nothing will happen to my baby because if anything try to misbehave with you means it is danger for them not for you dear..." he said this to me in her mocking tone... I hear that and hit his shoulder and left from that place...

He saw my cuteness and smiled and moves with his friends... Manik and his friends reached the canteen... and sit in their seats...

"Manik is anything serious" Abhimanyu ask to him... "Yeah yaar..." Manik replied to him... "What is the problem yaar? Are you going to talk about Nandini" Cabir ask to him....

"Yeah I am going to talk about Nandu" he said and that and take the book and show to them looking here and there... "Guys this is the staff the staff name is moon... this staff is only taken by the rare werewolf... that means Nandu only able to take the staff... if she take the staff once her power increased more than 1000 times and her mate power is also increased 100 times... they are the strongest and pack in the worlds... they are the king and queen of all the pack... if she take the staff and her power is increased and give the staff to somebody else... they can kill can kill the rare werewolf and the power is automatically transfer to that person... if that person I kill the rare wolf means her mate also dead automatically... there are four more staff like this and their name are not mentioned in the book... this is the book of moon staff... we want to find another book.... that book give more detail about that" Manik said this to them in his calm to them...

Because that time only no one hear that...

"Manik how we are going to find the other books..." Mukthi ask to him... "But we want to find it as soon as possible before the enemies reaches Nandu.... that time only we can get a map where the staff are present..." Manik said to them...

They are confusingly looking them... "Manik we not get your point... what map? Etc please say it clearly..." Alya ask to him having confusion in her face...

Then he opens that page and shows the map... "This is the half part of the map... see guys this is half part of the map and the map is not complete....we want to find the remaining book means that time only we can get the whole map..." Manik said to them...

"Manik but where we can find that books..." Dhruv ask to them... "I don't know yaar... but we want to start that from our college library..." Manik said to them...

"Manik is that any clue in that book to find other books..."Alya ask to him... "I don't know yaar... but some of words are not understood... I don't know what the meaning of that is..."Manik said to them...