Chapter - 1 A

Alpha And Her Mate Beta

Chapter – 1 A

Then he saw the werewolf... the werewolf turn in to girl... he saw her doll like face... then he saw the book in her hand. Then he started driving the car..

They reached the mansion he left the car & took her in his arms that he feel some chocolate & vanilla cream flavor fragrance he inhaled the fragrance.

Manik werewolf – I finally found my mate. Yeah I am so happy..... I found my mate....

On hearing the werewolf word a small smile crept on Manik face. They he ring the door bell... that time his mom came & open the door and

Nyeonika - Manik you are very late.

That time she saw his arms.. she was looking her....

Nyeonika - Manik who is this?

Manik – mom I will give answer for all the questions. Can I get inside the house.

Nyeonika - yeah get inside.

Then she shut the door. He take her to his room and slowly placed her in the bed and cover her with the blanket.

He narrate the whole story to his mom... Nyeonika was shocked by hearing story.

Manik – mom I want to say one more thing also.

Nyeonika - yeah tell me my son.

Manik – mom while I took her in my arms I feel the chocolate & vanilla cream flavor fragrance/smell in her.

While hearing that news Nyeonika become so happy and hugged her son....

Nyeonika - Manik finally you are find your mate.... I am so happy for you.....

Then she kissed on his cheek...

Manik – mom this book is present in her hand..... she is a rare werewolf... I want to protect my mate from the danger and I want to know about her completely.....

Nyeonika - I understand your situation my son.. Now you want to get some sleep...

Manik – hmm..

Nyeonika - good night son..

Manik – good night mom.

She left his room and now Manik is standing alone in the room... he turn and saw her. She is murmering something in her mouth. He slowly keep his step towards her & sit beside her in the bed. He slowly move towards her mouth keep his ear near to her mouth.

Girl – Mom dad......

She was continuously saying mom & dad....

Manik think

Why she is continuously saying mom & dad? I think something happened to them. I want to check that place.... I want to go that place in the morning that time only I got the some proof....

Manik now you want to take some sleep. He move towards the sofa and adjust the pillow and lye on the sofa & closed his eyes...

Both of them are sleeping in the same room but far away from them.

In morning

The sunlight fall on the room and it is slowly move towards the sofa where he is sleeping? The sunlight disturbed his slowly. He slowly open his dark black eyes and saw the bed. She is still in unconscious. Then he get up from the sofa and slowly move towards the bed and saw her. She was sleeping very cutely in the bed..

He switch on the T.V to hear music. He was changing the channel one by one. That time his eyes fixed on one news channel.... Due to the sound of the TV , she wake up from her sleep & saw the news channel. In news channel showing her mom & dad dead body...