Chapter : 2 E

Please give inline comments for my story that help me to motivate....to write the story.. This is a request to all my friends & viewers... Guys please do comments, if you like the story, the response is hell disappointing, this is the last warning or else say bye bye to me forever. I got tired of giving warnings, you will never understand writer feeling.....

Try to do long comment for my story please friends... this is a request to you all my viewers....

Alpha And Her Mate Beta

Chapter : 2 E

"Guys we are going to this place with Nandu... I will arrange everything for the journey" Manik said to them... they nodded their head having smile in their face...

"But how we are going to that place? Manik" Mukthi ask to him having confusion to her face... "we don't know where the place is?" Mukthi added..

"I don't know where we are going to start? But we want to go that place..." he said to them having confusion on his face and he also started confusing his mind again and again.... he run his finger in his hair in frustration...

"Manik we don't know about that place... we don't know the place name and also don't know what type of place is that" Alya said hastily," And we don't know what kind of danger present in that place... we have to know about the place clearly" she added this...

"Yeah Manik Alya is right... she has a point... we dont know about that place.... we want to clearly know about that place..." said Cabir " After knowing about the place,we able to plan well and take the step... otherwise It will cause more danger to Nandini life and our life also..."

"Yeah Manik we have to know about the place clearly... we want to know about that place clearly means we have to find someone who know about that place?" said Dhruv....

Manik agree his friends point and nods his head and "yeah guys you all are right... I'm agreeing with your point... but where we are going to find that person... know we are standing in a dead end... if we got a clues means we can proceed further..." he added....

"Manik dear don't worry..." a voice came from their behind... Manik turn and see who is the owner of that voice.... it is non other than his dad... "we will go to your grandfather and ask about that place... we got some clues about that place.." His father said to him while keeping his hand on Manik shoulder...

Manik face started glowing after hearing that... I look at my father having smile on my lips and looking him without blinking my eyes... I got a new hope after hearing my dad words... It give me some strength to me....

"Dad when we are going to meet my grandfather?" asked Manik hastily...

"we will meet him tomorrow and now you want to be with your mate... and also you want to prepare something for the journey... and you want to buy some cloth for your mate also..." my dad spoke in one go to me... "you want to be make your mate happy and you know about your mate condition... you go and talk to her.."

Manik nods his head after hearing my dad advice and take a deep sign. And take step towards his friends...

"Guys I will meet you in the evening... come to my place at Sharp 4'o clock ... I will wait for you...." Manik said to them having smile on my face...

They say bye to me and left from that place... Manik take a deep breath and turn and look at his dad...

"Dad can I ask something to you"Manik asked to him having confusion on his face...