Chapter : 2 C

Please give inline comments for my story that help me to motivate....to write the story.. This is a request to all my friends & viewers... Guys please do comments, if you like the story, the response is hell disappointing, this is the last warning or else say bye bye to me forever. I got tired of giving warnings, you will never understand writer feeling.....

Alpha and Her Mate Beta

Chapter –2 C

Manik was in his own thought and thinking about Nandini... he was thinking what to do next... he was continuously thinking and look Nandu worriedly and Nandu was concentrating on the class... after class is completed, all of them move to the car parking area and enter into the car... the journey is silent...

Manik look up at me.... I was looking outside and feeling the fresh air... Manik broke the silence...

"Baby" Manik called me and I look up at him.... "Hmm" I ask to him... "vo baby I will drop you in the mansion ok..." he said to me..." are you going somewhere else" I ask to him having confusion in my face...

"Yeah baby I have work on outside so have to go" he replied to me... "Where are you going?" I ask to him... "I will complete the work in that place after that I will tell to you..." he replied to me... I nodded my head and the car stop infront the mansion and I step out of the car and close the door and move to the mansion after that I have wave my hand to him...

He smiled and left from that place with his friends....

I enter in to the mansion and move to the bedroom and placed my bag in the table and lye on the bed...

In other side

Manik and his friends reached Maddy house... Maddy is waiting outside for them... they left the car and move towards Maddy welcomed them... they all enter into the house and he makes them to sit in the sofa....

Misty brings the coffee to them...they all take the coffee and started zipping the coffee...

"Maddy can we meet your grandpa" Manik ask to him... "Yeah sure Manik... come with me guys..." Maddy said to them... they all get up from the sofa and move towards the room and saw his grandfather is lying on the bed...

Maddy move towards his grandpa...

"Grandpa my friends are come here to meet you" he said to him... his grandpa getup from the bed and lean his back to the backboard... "Dear and son what you all want to know from me..." he said this stammeringly...

"Vo grandpa I want to know about rare werewolf... rare werewolf born around the fire..." Manik ask to him.... "Haan son the rare werewolf is born around the fire..." he said that to him... "Did you know about the staff grandpa...?" Dhruv ask to him...

"Yeah there is five staff in the world... the rare werewolf only able to take that staff... if they take the one of the staff their power increase 100 times... if they take all the staff means their power is increase more and more..." Maddy grandpa says to them... "Grandpa you know where Nandini born..." Maddy ask to him...

"That I don't son her mom and dad keep that matter secret... you all of them want to know that from her mom and dad..." grandpa said to them... they look him confusingly... "Maddy you not say that Nandu mom and dad are no more in the world..." Manik ask to him... "Yeah I forget to say that.... grandpa Nandu mom and dad is no more in the world..." Maddy said to his grandpa...

"What they are dead.... why you not say to me..." his grandpa asks to Maddy.... "I am so sorry grandpa I forget that...." Maddy said this in his pleading tone...