Chapter - 1 E

Alpha and Her Mate Beta

Chapter – 1 E

Please give inline comments for my story that help me to motivate....to write the story.. This is a request to all my friends & viewers... Guys please do comments, if you like the story, the response is hell disappointing, this is the last warning or else say bye bye to me forever. I got tired of giving warnings, you will never understand writer feeling.....

Manik saw that & fumed in anger & hold the chair tightly.... then I saw my lips & blood is coming out corner of my lips.... then I turn & see them my eyes are splitting in anger..... suddenly all of them present in canteen members are shocked to see the incident...

Abhinav & his friends started burning.... The members present in the canteen started screaming as fire... they remove their over coat & ran away from that place...

Then I turn & see Manik angrily... he gulped his throat... his blazer also started burning... Cabir feel the burning smell & turn & see Manik blazer....

Cabir screamed as fire... his friends turn & see Manik....

Mukthi – Manik your blazer is burning...

Manik – what?

Then Manik saw that & remove his blazer immediately....& saw me... I show my angry face to him & take my things & ran towards the washroom... Manik was still in shock......

Cabir – Manik why she showing her anger face to you?

Manik – I don't know what is going on? Please don't ask me anything... leave me alone..... I want to go now....

I (Nandini) enter into the rest room & closed the door & started crying.. tears are rolling down from her cheeks... I was crying heavily I can't able to control my tears....

Nandini p.o.v

God why you are testing me like this? I am feeling alone now... no one is for me in the world.... my mate is also not care about me.. he want to keep his promise safe...... he is very bad... first you take my mom & dad and make me alone .... & now my mate is also leaving me alone..... I don't want to talk to him.... he is very bad...

End of p.o.v

I washed my face & came out from the washroom & saw my mate is standing in front of me... I not listen him & took my step to move far away from that place.... that time he hold my hand... I not interested to talk to him.. and jerk his hand move from that place.... again he hold my hand & pull me towards him....

I was shocked & he see my eyes are swollen & also he saw pain in my eyes.. again I jerk his hand & pull him apart from me & started walking.... he was standing there...

Manik p.o.v

I don't know how to handle her... first I want to give punish that bastard Abhinav for behaving very rudely to my mate & then I will console my mate... I don't know whether she will accept my sorry or not... please help me to handle my mate.... I was so scared to going near to her.... she has more powerful than me.... please save me god from this problem... if I go near to her, she don't beat me like the canteen fight... please help me god... I know she is very angry in me... I need someone help.. Suddenly he got an idea...

End of p.o.v

He takes his phone & call Nandini friend Maddy.... Maddy attend the call...

Maddy – hello Manik... what happen? Is everything okay...

Manik – not okay Maddy... I need your help.....

Maddy – help from me....

Manik – yeah...