Chapter : 3 E

Please give inline comments for my story that help me to motivate....to write the story.. This is a request to all my friends & viewers... Guys please do comments, if you like the story, the response is hell disappointing, this is the last warning or else say bye bye to me forever. I got tired of giving warnings, you will never understand writer feeling.....

Try to do long comment for my story please friends... this is a request to you all my viewers....

Alpha And Her Mate Beta

Chapter : 3 E

Manik was standing their helplessly in that place... He don't know how to console her...

"Manik you know she is so small to handle your wild side... She need some time to handle all these... before the time comes you show your wild side to her... we know that she is your mate... but this is to much Manik" Mukthi says to him having tension on her face...

Manik hearing all that and standing like a statue on that place....

"Manik don't stand like a statue in this place... go and talk to her and convince her and make her to understand" Cabir says to him, keeping his hand on Manik shoulder and giving assurance to him...

Manik nods his head and left from that place immediately...

Nandini turn into her werewolf form and watching the view of the river... she was mesmerized in the beauty of that place... Her pain is reduced after seeing the nature beauty...

In that time two small butterfly like Angel came their in the air holding flower tiara and keep on Nandini werewolf head...

Nandini werewolf smiled and lye on the ground to feel the chillness of the ground...

Manik was looking here and there to find her... His eyes are searching her and he look at his one direction and stand that place and find his baby...

He saw that she was in her werewolf form... Manik also changed in his werewolf form and take his steps towards her...

Nandini heart is started beating fastly that make her to feel her mate is near to her...

Nandini werewolf shook her head from  the floor and look at her mate and scared...

She immediately get up from the ground and turn into her human form and looking her mate scaringly while fisting her hand and looking at the ground...

Manik also turn into his human form and look at his mate who was looking the ground scaringly...

Manik take his steps towards her... Nandini scared and take her steps backward...

He was continously taking his steps...Nandini is taking her steps backward till hit the tree....

Nandini shivered while closing her eyes... Manik stand close to her...

"Nandini I am so sorry" Manik spoke, breaking the silence... Nandini open her eyes after hearing that...

"I don't need your sorry Manik" Nandini says to him, about to go, Manik hold her hand and turn and look at her...

Nandini also turn and look at him... He was looking at her having guilt on his eyes...

Nandini struggle her hand from his grip to free herself...

"Manik leave my hand" Nandini says to him still struggling her hand to free herself from his grip..

"Nandini I am so sorry... I lost my control and behave wild with you.." Manik pleads to her having tears on his eyes...

Nandini not listen that and struggling her hand from his grip, in that time one drops of tears on her hand...