Chapter - 1 B

Alpha And Her Mate Beta

Chapter – 1 B

In that place there is no one console her.. she was crying very badly... Manik can't able to see her cry. he turn & see his mom. Nyeonika also see him and then she move towards her & sit beside her & took her in a hug... she was crying continuously.. Nyeonika can feel her pain & her eyes also filled with tears.....

Nandu - mom dad please wakeup I can't able to live without you. You both of them are my world. You leave me alone and went to the god.. now there is no one for me. I was alone now. Who will take care of me? Who will wake up me in the early morning? Who will play with me? Please both of them get up... please get....

On saying that she was started crying loudly..... She can't able to accept that her mom & dad are died... in that time Nandu friend came with his mate towards her.... Nandu saw him & started crying loudly...

Nandu – Ma... Madd.. Maddy...... see my mom & dad they are not waking please say them to get up.....

(Her friend name is Maddy)

Maddy can't able to see his best friend cry. While seeing her cry his eyes also filled with tears his mate took two steps forward to him & keep her hand on his shoulder & slowly rubbing his back....

(His mate name is Misty)

Maddy – Misty I can't able to see her cry.. she is suffering a lot. I not see her like this before... she is pure hearted....

Misty – she is also my friend yaar.... don't worry we only want to make her strong... if we will cry in front of her means she lost her whole strength.. so don't cry dear.....

Misty was hugging him & consoling him... then she broke the hug & saw him...

Misty – now it's time to take Nandu mom & dad body to the graveyard.... we want to complete their last funeral.... dear ... you go and talk to her...

Maddy – no I can't able to talk to her... I can't able to see her condition... you go and talk to her misty.

Misty – ok I will talk to her....

She slowly move towards Nandu.... Nyeonika was still hugging her.. she was crying in her chest....

Misty – aunty can I talk to her....

Nyeonika - ok dear.....

Misty – Nandu its time to complete your mom & dad funeral... we want to take your mom & dad body to the graveyard.....

Nandu – no please Misty.... please don't separate them from me... please..... aunty say to her na....

Nyeonika saw Misty.... both of them looking each other...... they don't know how to convince Nandu....

Nyeonika - Nandini dear please accept the truth.... I know it is very hard to you. To accept it... please try to understand it.....Misty dear say them to take their body and move to the graveyard & do all the funeral....

Misty – ok Aunty....

Nandini loudly – No!!!!! Please....No!! Please....

She was holding her mom & dad.... Nyeonika and Misty still hold her arms..... She was crying very badly... Nyeonika hugged her & consoling her.....

Manik and Maddy move to the graveyard...they completed all the funeral to their body and move to Nandini mansion...

In mansion