Chapter - 1 C

Alpha And Her Mate Beta

Please give inline comments for my story that help me to motivate....to write the story.. this is a request to all my friends & viewers...

Chapter – 1 C

Nyeonika & Manik was remain silent in that place... they didn't utter a single words... they are looking each other face....

Nandu – Manik say are you my mate.....

Manik nodded his head as yes.

Nandu - "why you not say this to him?"

Manik sadly -"because I want to tell that I m your mate in a perfect time but this is not the right time to say that I m your mate.... see you are in sad... in this condition I can't able to say that I want to make that moment special while I m saying that I m your mate... but all that are fail.. now you found out that I m your mate.... I want you surprise you.. but Maddy spoiled everything"

Maddy - "Manik I don't know about this.. I m so sorry... I spoiled your surprise.... I m soo sorry Manik..."

Manik - "it's okay bro... just forget about this...."

They are remain silent in the room....

Manik – Nandu I want to see your happy face.... we want to leave from here Nandu.... I know it is very hard for you to leave from here... but there is no other option then this.... if you are here you mom & dad memory come back in your mind... that give stress to you.. I don't want to leave my mate in stress... so please get ready... we are going to our mansion...

Nandu was about to say something ... in between Maddy cut her words.......

Maddy – Nandu Manik words are right! If you are here you will think about your mom & dad only..... you go with him we will handle everything here... you don't worry about that.......

Nandu – okay! You guys are saying for my good.. I will obey your words...... I will pack my things....

She show fake smile to them & take her luggage.... Nyeonika & Misty move with Nandu & helping her in packing.....

They completed the packing.... Nandu take the luggage & move near to the bed.... Manik saw her....

Manik – Nandu I will take your luggage... you don't worry...

Manik move towards her & take the luggage & move to the hall other are following them.... they reached the hall.....

Nandu took her steps towards the entrance... she turn & see the mansion again & again... they left the mansion...

Nandu made her way towards the parking lot... others are also followed her.... now they are standing near to the car... Manik keep the luggage in the car & move towards Nandu..

He open the car door & make her to sit in the car.... closed the door.. Nyeonika & raj also enter into the car.... Manik move to the driver seat & sit in the car.... Nandu slowly slid down the mirror & waving her hand towards Maddy & Misty.... they also waving their hand towards Nandu... the car is started moving... a small drop of tear is dripped down from Nandu eyes....

She rubbed her tears.... Maddy eyes also filled with tears.. while separating from her bestie.... Nandu slid her head in the mirror watching outside.. the whole journey was remain silent...

Finally they reached the Manik mansion...

Manik & his parent got out of the car.... Nandu was still sitting in the car..... Manik open the car door...