Chapter - 1 D

Alpha And Her Mate Beta

Chapter – 1 D

Please give inline comments for my story that help me to motivate....to write the story.. this is a request to all my friends & viewers... Guyz please do comments , if you are liking the story , the response is hell disappointing, this is the last warning or else say bye bye to me forever. I got tired of giving warnings , you will never understand writer feeling.....

Manik was still concentrating on the class..... he saw Nandini was taking the notes cutely while biting her pen & doing so many cute things.... then he also started concentrating on the class... after the class is completed I take my notes & book from his table & move from his desk & left the class.. he was still watching me... but I not turn back to see him for once...

In class room..

Manik friends are watching him... he turn & see him... they are glaring him..... all of them surrounded him.. he stared them....

Mukthi – Manik what is this?

Manik – what means?

Cabir – don't act to smart Manik

Manik – I really not understand what you guys are saying?

Alya – really.. you only told us that your mate only sit with you but Nandini is sitting in that place... if any other girl sit in that seat means you push them... and fight with them... but now what happened?

Manik – oh!! You are asking about that... there is no place in the class except this seat.. so I leave her today to sit in that place... that's it....

On saying that Manik get up from his desk & left the class immediately.....

Mukthi – Manik... Manik . stop...

He not hear their words & left from that place....

Alya – I think he is saying the truth...

Dhruv – no we know him very well.. something is fishy.. we want to talk to Nandini.. that cute girl...

Alya hear that...

Alya –what did you say?

Dhruv – oops! Sorry....

Alya glared at him.... Dhruv look here & there...

Abhimanyu – guys leave that we want to talk to Nandini....

After the conversation over they take their thing & left the class room & started searching Nandini.... & they finally found her in the garden......

I (Nandini) was walking in the garden touching the dry plants without seeing the plant... Manik friends are walking behind me..... they are surprised to see the incident... the dry plants started changing into green plants.... the plants growing well & flower are blowing..... they are seeing the incident & shocked.... they are still in confusion.. I turned & see the plant & surprised...& confusing my mind & I left from the garden & move to the canteen...... his friends are still standing in the garden in confusion & seeing each other face....

Alya – guys this is real or not... somebody say to me... I think is a dream.....

Mukthi – no Alya this is not dream.. this is real.. someone pinch me....

Abhimanyu pinched her....

Mukthi – acchh!!

Abhimanyu – yeah this is real.. she is having so much power.... we want to say this to Manik....