Lets do it! First Phase Wrapped up!

Start from the beginning

Y/N: What the heck?

You looked over to see Chikara with his hand out in front of him.

Y/N: Chikara! Thanks for the save!

He nodded and was about to attack Ikusa. You jumped in front of him and waved your arms.

Y/N: Hold on!

Chikara: What?

Ikusa: We agreed that we would work together...

Chikara: What?! Y/N is this true?!

Y/N: Yep...

Suddenly Ribrianne jumped back to the three of you, She looked really mad

Ribrianne: HEY! You! Don't interfere with my fight!

Chikara: What? YOUR fight? This was a fight between two strong guys before you showed up...

At this point she had steam coming out of her nostrils and ears, she grabbed her head and pointed at you.

Ribrianne: I've been after YOU from the start!

Y/N: Well I you're not doing a very good job...

Ribrianne: Grr...I never thought I would have to do this...

You were all confused when suddenly Ribrianne reverted back to her more civilized form, she then lifted her skirt just the tiniest bit for a tease.

Brianne: I'll lift the skirt if you give up-

She was interrupted once again by a Ki Blast to the face sending her flying back, you all turned to see Kale, and she was MAD!

Y/N: Oh crap she's got that look!

Kale: You're trying to flirt with L/N? You dirty BITCH!

Your eyes widened like never before after hearing Kale's comment, she'd never acted this way before not even once. Chikara and Ikusa looked at you with surprised looks on their faces as you shrugged right away. Suddenly the ground began to shake, you knew exactly what was about to happen.

Y/N: CMON WE GOTTA GO!

Chikara: What?

Y/N: JUST CMON, SHE'S GONNA GO BERSERK! WE GOTTA GET SOMEWHERE SAFE!

Ikusa: But What about our eliminations?!

Y/N: JUST FOLLOW ME!

The three of you flew off as kale began to transform, Her muscles were bulking up as the elastic keeping her hair in a pony tail snapped, her pupils disappeared as her hair turned green. She screamed in rage as he aura got bigger and lightning surged from her body.

 She screamed in rage as he aura got bigger and lightning surged from her body