C39

"You look tense" Brendon pointed out as he was driving down the road.

I nodded looking out the window "what if they don't like me?" I asked in a quite voice.

"Don't say that, of corse they are going to love you. I mean who doesn't" he grinned.

"But-" I tried to say but before I could Brendon cut me off "I know my parents and I know that they'll love you" He said putting his free hand on my leg to comfort me.

"I hope so" I nodded "thanks. That makes me feel a little less nervous"

"Good because we're here" he said pulling in front of a beautiful house.

He parked the car and we both got out. As we walked towards the front door I gently slid my hand into Brendon's. He smiled cheekily down at me as we reached to door. He knocked and it opened.

"Your here! Please come in!" A woman, that I guessed was Brendon's mother, Grace, said excitedly.

We walked in and she closed the door. Before I even saw it coming I was held tightly in a hug by her.

"I'm Grace, Brendon's mum" she smiled.

"It's nice to meet you" I smiled back at her when she let me go again.

"I've heard a lot about you Brendon talks about you a lot" she said exaggerating the word a lot.

"Only good things I hope" I laughed.

Grace gave Brendon a hug and said "I missed you my baby"

I laughed and Brendon replied "I missed you too Mum. Were's dad?"

"Oh he's in here" she said gesturing is to follow her.

We followed her in the other room. "Boyd" Brendon's father introduced himself simply putting his hand out.

I shook it, not knowing what else to do and smiled saying my name "F/n"

Boyd nodded and looked at Brendon saying "hello"

We sat down and spoke for a little while, until Grace stood up and asked "does any one want tea, coffee?"

"I'll help" I smiled standing up.

"Awe, your so sweet" Grace smiled.

I followed her into the kitchen and she put the kettle on. "Does Brendon treat you well?" She asked turning to face me.

I nodded almost instantly replying "yes, he's amazing and if anything he treats me better than I deserve. He has made me happier then I've ever been" I said fiddling my hands together as I felt my cheeks go red.

"You really love him don't you" she smiled.

"More than anything" I nodded shyly.

"So when should I be expecting grandchildren then" she asked.

"W-What?" I stuttered in shock.

"Mum you can't ask her that!" I heard Brendon say from behind me.

"Why not? I want grandchildren" she laughed loudly.

Brendon facepalmed "that's not how it works"

I just laughed and Grace began making the tea. "I heard the song you both made together"

"What did you think of it?" Brendon asked.

"It was great! You have a great voice as well F/n" she said.

"Thank you" I smiled as Brendon put his arm around my waist.

We had a few cups of tea and got to know each other before it was time for me and Brendon to leave.

"It was really great to meet you F/n" Grace smiled as she waved to us.

"You too" I replied.

"Bye Mum, Bye Dad" Brendon said saying goodbye.

"Come around soon okay" Grace said waving as we walked to the car.

We waved goodbye and got in the car.

"I told you they'd love you" Brendon smiled.

"Well I'm not sure about your dad" I laughed nervously.

"Don't worry thanks just the way he is, he did like you" Brendon told me "he doesn't say much"

"Oh that's good then, your mum is really nice" I nodded.

"If by nice you mean crazy" he joked making me laugh.

"Yeah" I yawned.

"You should go to sleep I'll wake you up when we get to the tour bus" Brendon said rubbing his thumb over my hand which he was holding.

"Okay" I replied and drifted off to sleep by his side.