C42

(I don't like weddings and I'm not good at writing them so you can just imagine one if you want...)

~A few months later~

After your had officially ended me and Brendon had got married. The wedding was nothing like I had ever dreamed of before.

Brendon started to do live streams on twitch to talk to his fans. I didn't mind, but I liked to not get involved with it. He usually did it early in the mornings.

I walked up to his studio door, previously known as the garage and gently knocked twice to let him know I was here. I didn't know if he was going to be working, chilling or streaming, so I didn't really know wether to go in or not. I opened the door gently and stepped in as quietly as I could just in case he was recording or something.

"Hey babe" he said turning around to face me in his chair.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Are you live streaming" I said nervously trying to keep my voice down so I wasn't heard. But I knew that was pointless, besides I probably could still be seen.

"Yeah, come say hi. Seems like everyone wants you to" Brendon laughed, it was so adorable I just couldn't refuse him.

I walked over and he moved up on his seat patting the other side. I sat next to him, feeling a little embarrassed.

"Um h-hi" I said looking at the camera and waving.

"You don't have to be scared" Brendon laughed "they're all nice"

"I know" I giggled while reading some of the positive comments. Before turning my head to him "All I wanted to know was if you wanted a tea or anything" I said looking up at him.

"Really, I thought you missed me" he joked.

I rolled my eyes smiling "yeah yeah"

"But no thanks I still have one" he said.

"Okay" I said going to get up.

"You can stay" he smiled.

"I actually have something to show you real quick" I muttered getting my phone out.

He put his stream on mute so that they couldn't here and looking at me worriedly "what is it?"

I pulled up the news page and showed him my phone "Ray he's gone to jail, apparently he was caught for identity theft" I told him breathily as he read the page.

"Good that fucking prick deserves to be in there" Brendon said angrily.

"yeah I guess" I shrugged with a frown as he passed me my phone back.

"Hey don't you think this is a good thing?" Brendon asked looking worried once again.

I smiled and nodded "yeah" I sighed "I just can't believe I was stupid enough to ever date someone like him"

"He lied to you, you didn't know who he actually was. He pretended to be someone else, it's not your fault for not knowing that" Brendon reassured me sweetly.

"I just can't thank you enough for what you've done for me" I thanked him gratefully.

"I'll always be here for you" he smiled "you are my wife after all" he joked with a huge grin plastered over his face.

I smiled rolling my eyes "I'm still in shock from that"

"Your in shock!? Do you know how nervous I was asking you to marry me?!" He joked.

"You should have known I would say yes" I laughed and hugged him, he hugged back and I said "Anyway I need to go feed the dogs"

He umuted the mike "Okay I'm going to end this in a minute so I'll see you in a minute" he told me and I nodded and left the room.

~
I don't really know what to do with this story. Whatever you want to see I'll write into a chapter if you just comment or message me.