C23

Zach's Pov
As soon as Brendon screamed my name I came running. When I got there I saw Brendon holding a passed out F/n in here arms. He was on the brink of tears.

"Shit" I muttered and rang the ambulance. When the arrived Brendon refused to leave F/n's side. I trusted Nicole to sort everything out while I went with Brendon and F/n.

Brendon hadn't said a single thing since we got to the hospital.

The doctor told us she was fine. The reason why she passed out was from Too much stress, exhaustion and dehydration.

Out of all the years I've known Brendon I've never seen him properly cry over something over than this. I knew she had been working twice as much but I didn't think it was this bad. Brendon didn't know because she asked me not to tell him, she said he would get too worried. But now I realise I should have told him...

Your-F/n's Pov
My eyes opened to see a dull, unrecognisable, white ceiling. "Where am I?" I whispered to myself sitting up.

I felt something warm on my hand so I looked over. It was Brendon he was holding my hand with his head on the edge of my bed, asleep. I squeezed his hand causing him to wake up.

He sat up rubbing one of his eyes while he did. "Cute" I muttered to myself.

When he heard my voice his head snapped up, his eyes widened and he instantly gave me a tight hug "your awake!" He said.

I nodded and said hugging him back "I'm sorry"

"It's not your fault I should have noticed sooner how hard you've been working" he said as if it was his fault.

"Don't blame yourself. I did it because. Well... You do everything for me I wanted to make you happy, I wanted to pay you back and not just be a burdon"

He pulled away resting his for head on mine and smiled "I love you F/n, you've helped me more than you know. All I had was music before you came, so please don't leave me.

"Thanks, I love you Brendon and I would never leave you" I told him.

"You have to promise" he whispered loud enough for me to hear.

"I promise" I said giving him a small kiss on the lips.

"Good now get some rest" He said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Wait what's the time, What about the show?" I panicked.

"Don't worry we've cancelled it until you get better" He said tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"You cancelled... all because of me" I sad tears making there way to my eyes. I one this I didn't what to happen did.

"Hey don't worry you didn't know" he reassured me. "The doctor said you'll be better tommorrow, but you should still be careful"

"You must know another bassist just do the show without me"

"I don't want to so it without you. It's more fun when your there" He smiled sweetly making my heart flutter.

"O-okay" I sighed and laid down turning on my side. I felt the bed dip and felt Brendon lay down next to me. His arms wrapped around me pulling me closer to him. Before I knew it I fell asleep again.