C32

"Good morning princess" Brendon said waking me up from my sleep.

"Brendon?" I muttered as I sat up rubbing one eye.

Brendon laughed "someone's tired"

I opened my eyes and smiled at him, he gave me a cup of (f/d) and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Thanks but what's this for?" I asked confused.

"Wow, you really don't remember do you" he laughed and I shook my head really confused on what he was talking about. "How do you forget about your own birthday" he laughed more ruffling my hair.

"Shit, I was so focused on your I forgot all about that" I giggled nervously.

"Well once your ready I cooking breakfast" he said and I hugged him saying "Your the best"

"I know I am" he joked and stood up "come on then"

I nodded and got out of bed, I jumped in the shower and got dressed. I walked down stairs drying my hair with a towel.

"Perfect timing" Brendon said as I walked into the room.

"Why haven't you cooked for me before this it smells amazing!" I smiled.

Brendon walked over and kissed my forehead taking the towel of my head and laughing at my messy hair.

"Hey I haven't brushed it yet" I laughed leaving to brush my hair. When I finished I came back and sat at the table opposite to were Brendon was. We both ate breakfast. "that was really good thank you!" I smiled giving him a hug.

"It's alright but we're going somewhere so get ready" he smiled pulling away.

I nodded and asked "where?"

"It's a surprise" he said "now grab your shit!" He joked shouting.

We left and he started driving somewhere, I kept asking him questions to try guess where we were going but he wasn't giving me any clues.

"Put this on" he smirked pulling something out of the car glovebox.

"O-okay. I'm trusting you don't let me down" I said nervously tying it up to cover my eyes.

"You can't see anything right?" He asked and I nodded "I wish I could it's completely black" I laughed.

After a minute or so I felt the car come to a stop. I heard Brendon get out the car and he opened my door.

"Can I take it off yet?" I asked referring to the blindfold.

"Not yet, but soon" he said and I could here the smile in his voice. I felt him hold my arm and he said "be careful when getting out I'll guide you"

"Okay thanks" I said and got out the car. I closed the door behind me and he started to walk.

"Wait I don't like this I'm going to fall over or walk into something" I panicked.

"Do you trust me?" He asked sweetly which, for some reason, made my heart flutter. "Of corse I trust you"

He put one of his arms around my waist and the other one on my arm, standing beside me and slowly guiding me.

"Brendon it's this way" a voice I've never heard before spoke like they knew Brendon.

"Alright cheers" Brendon responded.

We came to a stop and Brendon announced "you can take it of now"

I took it of and gasped, we were outside and there was a bunch of cages with dogs and puppies in them.

"Oh my god" I muttered.

"You happy with were I brought you?" Brendon laughed as I jumped on his attacking him with a hug "yes!"

"I'm glad about that" he chuckled.

We went around looking at all the dogs. While walking past one of the cages Brendon stopped I looked and a certain small dog caught my eye.

It was a white and brown jack russel terrier. We both went over and crouched in front of the cage. The small dog instantly ran over with its tail wagging and jumped up trying to reach up.

"Well aren't you just the cutest thing" Brendon said in a weird voice stroking him through the cage.

"he's so cute" I awed as he licked my hand happily.

"Do you wanna' get a dog because I love him already and if you say no I might have to leave you and just live here instead" Brendon joked laughing.

"I would love to get him but do you think it's a good idea, I mean what about tour?"

"He can come with us" he shrugged.

"Sounds good to me" I smiled widely.

"Alright let's go buy him!" Brendon said excitedly jumping to his feet. I followed him standing up, but just as we were about to walk into the building to buy the jack russel terrier we saw another cage.

"Haha look at her, she looks so chill" Brendon laughed pointing to a black boston terrier laying down on its back looking grumpy.

Me and Brendon just looked at each other and shrugged "one more wouldn't hurt right..." I gulped.

"Yeah. But were only getting these to!" Brendon agreed.

"Good idea" I laughed and we walked into the building. We ended up buying loads of toys, food, beds and all sorts of dog things.

One the way home we decided on the names Penny lane for the black one and bogart for the white and brown one.

TBC...