C15

I can't believe I admitted that, even if it was only to myself. Last night I told my self I loved him... should I tell him. No! I can't do that! Maybe Nicole or Sarah. I haven't hung out with her in a while.

I pulled my phone up and called her. We were going to meet later and get lunch and Nicole was coming.

I got up and got dressed. Remembering to post to Instagram, I never use to but enjoy doing it now.
---
(Ahhhhh I just realised Nicole only has one l...sorry)

F/nL/nxx: Hanging with my girls today @Sarahurie @Nicolesrow

Liked by: Brendonurie, Sarahurie, Nicolesrow and 250,821 others

Comments-
Brendonurie: wow babes not inviting me fine
F/nL/n: @Brendonurie last time I checked you weren't a girl...
Brendonurie: want to 'check' again? ;)
F/nL/n: ...😶😕😑

Sarahurie: My beautiful bestie!!!
Nicolesrow: Yass Girl!!!
---
I didnt bother looking at the comments and left with Nicole, this wasn't her first meeting with Sarah. We have all hang out before a few times.

When we got to the cafe Sarah was there waiting. We ordered and say down.

"Hey guys, there's something I need to tell you" I said looking down at my hands.

"Sure what's up?" Nicole asked.

"I um..." I started but my whole face went red. Man this is so embarrassing!! If I can't tell these two how am I ever ment to tell 'him'.

"Oh my God... you like someone" Sarah blurted out.

"No way!" Nicole said in disbelief.

Ugh, Sarah knows me to well.

"Ahh my besties in love!!" She yelled making people stare.

"Please be quiet" I moaned into my hands that were now covering my face.

"I'm sorry this is exciting" she whispered with a huge grin on her face.

"So who's the lucky guy?" Nicole said with an equally large smile.

I sighed "you can't tell him" I stated.

"Yeah of corse not" Sarah said brushing me of "So?"

"Can you not guess" I said staring Sarah right in the eyes.

"No way... It is! Finally" She yelled again making me cover her mouth.

"Who?" Nicole said confused.

"She loves Brendon" Sarah said smirking.

Hearing it out loud made me when more embarrassed.

"Oh, well you are really close with him" Nicole laughed. "So when you telling him?"

"I can't do that!" I said staring my head.

"It's not like he'll reject you" Sarah smiled

"He has every reason to!" I said.

She sighed "well I'm not rushing you"

"Thanks" I muttered.

"Well I've got to go" Sarah said standing "bus girls" she smiled giving us a hug .

As we got to the tour bus I said "how am I ment to face him"

"Just pretend like nothing's happened" she shrugged "but maybe flirt just a little" she giggled nudging my side.

"Your a bully" I muttered as we entered the bus.

"Heys girls" Brendon said.

"Hi" I whispered not looking at him and walked straight into the back.

I tried to avoid him for the rest of the day till everyone started to go to bed. I sighed not being able to sleep and silently got out of bed. I opened the tour bus door and walked out side siding on a ledge.

I sighed again it was so dark and quiet. "F/n why are you put here?" A familiar voice asked.

"Jesus Christ!" I said jumping.

"I didn't mean to scare you" he laughed and came to sit besides me.

"I'm sorry did I wake you up" I asked looking over at Brendon.

"No, I couldn't see" He shrugged.

"Oh. Me either" I said looking to the floor.

"Have you. Been avoiding me..?" He whispered sounding sad.

I didn't say anything so he continued "did I do anything to hurt you?"

"What no of corse not" I shook my head "I just needed to think. About. Stuth" I tried explaining. If I just tell him then everything will be easier. Or will it?

"I need to tell you something actually" he said looking to the sky "I just don't know how your going to react"

Wait. He needs to tell me something. Is he kicking me out the band? Please anything but that.

"What is it?" I asked nervously.

He looked me in the eyes and grabbed my hand "F/n. I love you"

---
AHHHHH
I'M SORRY THIS IS A BAD CHAPTER.
I probably rushed into a releationship between them but I don't know.
And I'm bad at making two people confess. So I'm leaving it on a cliffhanger.