C18

"Wait you want me to come?" I asked confused.

Brendon nodded "yeah I mean for support its scary y'know" he chuckled.

"Well I guess I could" I shrugged. Brendon had an interview he had to go to, why he wanted me to come along so badly is something I don't know. But I'm always happy to help.

Brendon said smiling "go get ready"

I jumped of the table I was sitting on, when I walked past Brendon he slapped my but. "H-hey!" I stuttered embarrassed turning to face him.

He smirked holding up both of his hands innocently "wasn't me, it was Dan" he said pointing.

"Oh yeah right, you must have some long arms Dan" I laughed as Dan was all the way at the other side of the bus.

"Yeah how do you think I'm so good at playing the drums" he laughed playing along with the joke.

After we all laughed I went and got dressed into something casual but nice. I didn't really know how to dress I didn't want Brendon to feel ashamed of me and I didn't want to stand out in any way.

(Time skip)

"Wow that's a lot of people with cameras" I gulped looking out of the window at the building.

"I know this is the worst part" Brendon laughed.

"Am I even aloud to be here" I asked.

He shrugged "there the ones who want me to do this interview there going to have to deal"

I smiled and nodded. Zach opened the door to the car and Brendon got out. Camra flashes instantly started flashing. I moved over towards the door ready to get out. Brendon put out his hand and instinctively I took it as he helped me out. Oh no we probably shouldn't have done that, that's going to start drama.

I looked up at Brendon and he smiled awkwardly I think he realised the same thing. We both shrugged laughing it of and Zach helped us get into the building and away from the manic photographers.

"Please follow me this way" a worker who had been waiting for us to arrive leaded us through the building.

We walked into a fancy looking recording room. It was an interview on a radio so it wasn't as big of a deal in front of a live audience but still.

Through the one way soundproof glass the radio spokesman was talking.

He put on the next few songs and muted the Mike before coming out. "I'm so glad you made it" he smiled.

"It's not a problem" Brendon smiled "this is F/n I hope it's not a problem I dragged her here with me" he laughed.

"Not at all its nice to meet you" the interviewer said shaking my hand.

"You to" I smiled.

We spoke for a bit until Brendon had to go into the booth with the interviewer. Me and Zach sat on the sofa and watched from a distance.

It started and normal questions were being asked. Soon it turned into questions fans asked when calling into the radio station.

"Caller 3790 your up ask any question you want. Family friendly of corse" The interviewer said with a chuckle.

"Omg I can't believe this. Um. Okay. One question. I know!" The girl spoke as she tried to think of a question "If it's not rude to ask but are you and F/n in a secret relationship?!"

"Oh no" I facepalmed holding my head in my hands.

I glanced up to see Brendon with wide eyes not knowing what to do. He looked over at me for help and I mouthed "if you have to" he nodded.

"Well" Brendon started never braking eye contact with me "if I told you that we are or aren't together it would no longer be a secret" he laughed.

'Good way of avoiding the question Bren' I thought laughing to myself.

As that was the last question there was time for they ended the interview and Brendon came out and we were on our way home.