C22

I'm currently watching Brendon live on twitch he's got all his fans into one lobby of fortnite it's so good.
~~~
Me and Brendon have been working on a song. It's been really fun and I love it so much. It was great to get all my thoughts onto a page and it also gave me an excuse to spend time with Brendon.

"My head is killing me" I sighed holding my head in my hands.

"Whys that?" Nicole asked worried.

"I don't know. I guess I didn't get much sleep last night" I yawned.

"Because Brendon wasn't there or..." she smirked.

"S-shut up" I said embarrassed. The truth was I never really could sleep when I was alone, and me and Brendon didn't share a bed in the tour bus last night because some of the other crew where there. People who didn't know about our relationship.

I stood up from the sofa I was on and grabbed my head. It started to spin.

"F/n?" Nicole asked.

I shook my head "I'm fine" I laughed "I just stood up to fast, anyway I've got to go I'll be back okay" I smiled and left for sound check.

Nicole's Pov
I hope she's okay. F/n's been working so hard lately she needs to take a day of. She worked every single day this week, non-stop. I know she's doing it for Brendon. She feels like she doesn't do enough for him, but he's always at his happiest when she's around. Even a blind person can see that.

Now she's saying her head hurts and she went dizy. I'm worried. I should tell Brendon but I know she doesn't want him to feel stressed.

"I'm back, is F/n doing sound check" Brendon asked.

"Hm" I hummed nodding my head.

"Is there something your hiding?" He asked suspiciously.

"Nah" I laughed and he nodded.

Your-F/n's Pov
I keep going really dizzy and I feel really hot. But I'll be fine. It's just today's show and tomorrow's before we get a short break off.

I shouldn't act so dramatic, I mean I've been though worse. All I need is a good sleep and I'll be better than ever. I've been struggling sleeping lately and I've been working so hard. Brendon has done so much for me so far I want to make him proud! That's why I've been working harder than ever.

"Everyone better be ready!" Zach jokingly yelled.

We all walked into the back room and got the final things ready before getting in our starting positions. When no one was looking Brendon kissed me on the forehead giving me a wide grin before we left in opposite directions.

"Here you go" One of the crew members said handing me my bass.

"Cheers" I smiled.

"Be careful" Nicole said staring straight forward before walking on stage.

We all went onto the unlit stage and the crowd screamed and cried. As soon as Brendon entered the room the show began. I struggled through the whole thing but didn't show it. The only way I was getting though it was because of all the adrenaline in me.

As soon as we said our goodbyes, doing a bow we left the stage. I was so hot, I handed my bass over and walked of to go outside or something.

"Where you going?" Nicole yelled after me.

"No where don't worry" I smiled back at her before turning a corner.

When I was out of sight I slumped against the wall. My head started spinning again. And my vision became bury.

"Hey F/n!" I heard Brendon's voice yell but it sounded so distant.

I pushed my self with whatever strength I had left of the wall and turned around. He came from around the corner and his face turned into complete worry when he saw me.

"F/n, are you alright?!" He said aproaching me.

"I'm. Fine just. hot" I said weakly, I felt my body start to fall so I got ready to hit the floor, not having enough energy to save myself. Luckily Brendon managed to catch me before I hit the ground. He laid my body gently on the floor with my other half in his arms.

"Fuck your burning up" he said worried. I could see tears form in his eyes as he tried his best to push them back. "I knew there was something wrong" I muttered, as if blaming himself.

Everything became dark and my eyes became heavy. As they began to close I could hear Brendon shouting "F/n. Please just don't close you eyes"

"Zach!" His voice sounded very distant at this point and the last thing I heard was "your going to be okay. I promise"