C11

"This is it!" Brendon said as we all approached the tour busses.

"Your way to excited I thought you've been on your countless times" I said.

"Well yeah, but" he put his arm around my shoulder whispering "it gets better every time"

He let go and opened the door to one of the busses "besides it's not a bad thing" he pouted.

"Your right, it's kidda' cute actually" I laughed and went inside.

"It's huge on the inside" I said in awe.

"Well we do have to pretty much live on here" Brendon chuckled "I'll take your suitcase to the back.

"Thanks" I smiled passing it over to him.

"Wow it's big" A girl said as she got on the bus.

"I had the same reaction" I said turning around.

"Oh hello, I'm Nicolle. One of the violinist's. They ran out of room in the other buss so I was told to stay on this one. I know we're not serpose to share the bus with the main band but-" she rambled.

"Don't worry, It's not a problem with me" I reassured her. The door clicked open and shut and Brendon walked in and lent his arm on my shoulder.

"This is Nicolle she's gunna' be staying on this bus with us" I told him looking upwards to look at him.

"That's alright" he shrugged "nice to meet you" he smiled towards her.

"You to" she said back.

We all hung out for a while until the busses took of and the tour offically began.

~~~
Short chapter I know. But I had to rewrite it so I have up a little...
I hope your all enjoying the book! I'm trying...