C24

"I'm sorry for making you all worry and for cancelling the show" I said bowing my head as I stood in front of the band.

"It's not a problem" Nicole said.

Me and Bredon walked over and sat on the sofa. He no longer cared who found out about us being together.

I went on my phone to see thousands of posts and theory's about why the show was cancelled. Some where worried Brendon got hurt, or didn't want to preform and some thought maybe a member of the band quit or got fired.

Once it was announced the show was tonight the fans calmed down a bit.
"Are you sure you don't want a day off" Brendon looked down at me worried.

"I'm good now" I laughed because he's asked me that like a hundred times so far.

"Okay"

When Sarah found out about what happened she called me and cried down the phone. I managed to convince her I was alright.

"You all ready" Zach asked walking in the room and we all nodded. And the show began and ended before we even knew it.

(Next day)

It was around the middle of the day and I was scrolling through Instagram when I saw a picture of Brendon from last night. It had been zoomed in on his wrist where his new tattoo was just about visable, but someone had noticed it. And there was another picture similar to his but of mine as well.

"Shit" I muttered to myself "Brendon" I called and he walked in shirtless making me instantly turn red.

He smirked at me and walked over. I held up my phone looking to the side to shy to look at him. He took it out my hand and looked at the pictures.

Before I could say anything I was pulled into a hug. My hands rested on this chest as I stared up at him. "Looks like people found out our secret" he whispered in my ear making my heart flutter.

"We should get going-" Zach said walking in the room but stopped when he saw us "Am I interrupting something" I joked trying to hold back a laugh.

"N-no. It's not like that" I panicked pulling away from Brendon and shaking my hands.

"Right. Of corse not. Anyway I guess I'll tell everyone your gunna' be a few hours late" he smiled before leaving.

"This is so embarrassing" I muttered into my hands that were covering my face.

"It's not all that bad" He said hugging me from behind.

I lent back into him, loving the warmth it gave me "we should go" I said.

"I mean we could stay..." he said kissing my cheek.

"We need to go so however much I don't want you to. Put on a goddam shirt" I laughed and he nodded saying "fineeee"

He put a shirt on and we left the hotel, grabbing our stuth. We went back to the tour bus and jumped on. After a really long journey we were home. Not for long but for about a week, as soon as we got to Brendon's house- I guess mine as well now.

As soon as we closed the door after going inside Penny and Bogart, who had been looked after by someone Brendon knew while we were gone, came running up to us. The jumped up in excitement.

"I'll go put the bags away, where do you want them" I asked. "Just dump them in the room" he said handing me his suitcase. "I'll go feed these two" he said in a high pitched voice making the dogs run around.

I went up stairs and put the bags down before going back downstairs. "It feels weird" I said sitting on the counter in the kitchen.

"What does?" He asked.

"Just, I don't know. Not having to work and actually being home?" I said questioning myself.

"Just relax this is our house now" He smiled.

"Yeah I guess" I smiled back.

We spent the night watching movies and we ordered a takeaway.