C31

so many chapters already... I'm surprised people are still reading. This story wasn't planned so I just write as I go.
~~~
"Is your dad rich or something because these houses look huge?" Brendon said as he drove following directions on his phone.

"Um... yeah I guess" I shrugged my mood low and my anxiety rising as we got closer. "I grew up with only my mum though, we were poor" I muttered.

"Oh I'm sorry to here that. Do you still talk to your mum?" He asked curiously.

"She's not around anymore" I muttered feeling tears form in my eyes.

Brendon reached over and put his hand on my leg. "I shouldn't have asked I'm sorry again"

"It's alright you didn't know. She was an amazing woman who did everything for me" I smiled at her memory which gave me strength.

"I'm glad, I wish I got to meet her. If she's anything like you she must be great" he said with a small laugh.

"Yeah she was. And I know she would've loved you" I laughed just imagining.

There was a moment of silence before Brendon said "is this the one?" He pointed out the window.

"Yeah that's it" I nodded I've only been to this house once and not by choice.

"It looks nice" he said as the car came to a stop.

"You could literally buy this house" I laughed.

"But houses like this are just way too big" Brendon states and I agreed.

"You ready?" I asked and he got out the car nodding. I got out and followed him as we walked up to the front double doors.

'Knock knock'

Brendon knocked on the door "Damn that's loud!" He chuckled as the knock's echoed.

The doors opened and a butler bowed "Ah Mrs L/n it's a pleasure to see you and you must be Mr Urie. Please come in and allow me to take any bags and coats (please leave all overcoats, cans and top hats with the doorman)"

We walked in and instantly I felt out of place (and under dressed... I'm sorry I'll stop)

"F/n I'm glad you could make it, you must be Brendon" My dad said putting his hand out for Brendon to shake.

Brendon shook his hand saying "it's nice to meet you sir" it was weird to hear him talk so formally and I think he felt a little uncomfortable too. "Why don't I show you to the living area so we can get more comfortable" my father said said.

We followed him down the hall and into the living room.

"Take a seat" he said and me and Brendon looked at each other before walking over to one of the sofa's and sitting next to each other. My father came over and sat on the opposite sofa, a coffee table in the middle of us.

"So Brendon what is your career?" My father asked. I knew he was going to ask that right away all he thinks about is money.

"Oh. I'm in a band" Brendon said awkwardly.

"A band... Hmm, would it be a band I would've heard of before" My dad said raising his eyebrow clearly trying to intimidate Brendon.

Before Brendon could reply I spoke for his "Brendon is the lead singer of his band Panic! At The Disco, they're very successful and popular. Really I'd be surprised if you didn't know who they were" I spoke with a straight face looking my father in the eye.

"Is that so. And F/n what would your job be" He said.

"She's in the same band actually" Brendon chuckled awkwardly trying to brake the tension in the room.

"Oh" was all my father replied.

We carried on our small talk for a while until my father said "Tell me Brendon what is your relationship with F/n?"

"Dad" I said annoyed that he asked Brendon and not me. He was obviously trying to make Brendon feel lower than him.

"It's a reasonable question" my dad shrugged.

"Whatever... let's get straight to the point. What was the real reason you asked me to come here today?" I sighed.

"Your just like your mother, always asking questions and assuming I'm up to something" he said shaking his head.

"Don't bring mum into this unlike you see was actually apart of my life" I said glaring at him.

My father smiled "well you'd be correct, I asked you here for a certain reason... I've made an agreement with another business, you are to get married to their eldest son" he spoke.

"Your fucking kidding me!" Brendon yelled standing up.

"Excuse me" my father said sternly also standing up.

"From what I've heard you haven't been in F/n life at all and now your trying to force her into marrying someone she's never even met!" Brendon argued.

"She's my daughter and must do what I say. What gives you the right to come into my house and tell me what I can and can't do" my father argued back.

I snapped out of my shock and stood up "I would never do that, not for you and don't talk to him like that" I angrily said to my father.

"Why not what is he your boyfriend" my father chuckled.

"So what if he is at least he didn't abandon me. He's been there for me through so much and he's done more for me than you ever could" I shouted my father just stared at me shocked.

"Do you wanna' go?" Brendon asked taking my hand in his.

I nodded "please"

We both left the house and walked back to the car in silence. We sat in the car and we looked at each other. I tried to hold it back and so did he but we couldn't and we both burst out laughing.

"Did he really think you would just agree to marrying someone random!" Brendon laughed.

"I know right, did you see his face when I said we were dating!" I laughed.

After a few moments we calmed down and we drove off not looking back.