C35

Me and Brendon sat on the chairs of the recording studio to have a small break before getting back to work. We were recording the song we had wrote just a few days ago. Zach convinced us to do it, saying it was a great idea and people would love it.

"Shall we go live to hint a new song" Brendon smirked devilishly. He loved to tease his fans to see their reactions.

I nodded "let's do it"
He got his phone and started it. We were quiet as we watched the views increase rapidly.

"Wow you guys are fast" I whispered more to myself than anyone else as I watched the number of views increase rapidly.

"What's up my Vros" Brendon smiled as the comments started flooding in.

"Where are you?" Brendon read the question out loud before smirking and replying "That is a great question. I can't tell you the answer though. But I can..." he trailed the sentence of as he flipped the camera around showing the recording studio room before turning it back to us.

I smiled shaking my head scolding him "you tease people to much"

"What I didn't say anything" he moaned with an innocent look.

"That's the point" I replied amused.

"They are the ones making assumptions, just because we are at this... location. Doesn't mean we're doing anything" he said pointing to the camera and referring to the viewers.

"I'm going to die your so cute" Brendon read out loud.

"I hope your talking about me and not F/n" Brendon joked nudging my shoulder playfully.

"Please don't die" I smiled concerned for the persons health, as I sent a playful glare to Brendon.

"That wouldn't be good" Brendon agreed.

We continued the livestream until we decided we should probably get back to work so we ended it.

———
"Jesus that was stressful how do you do that all the time" I moaned as we walked out of the recording studio.

"You'll get use to it" he chuckled as we walked to his car.

"I will never get use to that" I muttered.

"At least it's finished" he shrugged as we both sat in the car.

"I have to admit, it was really fun" he said

He nodded and smiled like an excited child "I can't believe we did this"

"What do you mean, you've made how many songs now?" I asked confused.

"Not a song together with you though, this is the best song yet" He gleamed.

"I wouldn't go that far. Your songs are  my fucking life" I said fangirling a little at my own boyfriend.

Brendon laughed "Now that's taking it to far" he said using my previous words against me.

"Whatever" I smiled and turned on the radio as we pulled out of the car park.

Brendon tapped the steering-wheel to the beat of whatever song can on. I watched in awe, he did it all the time and I don't even think he knows he does it.

But I was pulled out of my small trance and my gaze fell upon the car radio (|-/...that's all I have to say) as a familiar started not played.

"Mrs Jackson" I muttered to myself.

"What's up?" Brendon asked confused turning his head to me quickly before going back to the road.

"The song" I smiled pointing to the radio as the first lyrics began.

"Oh shit I didn't even realise" he said a little shocked.

He turned up the radio and rolled down his window as I followed his lead. I laughed as he shouted "this is my song!" out of the window loudly.

"Oh my god I can't anymore" I laughed harder slapping my hand on my face.

"just a bit of self promotion" Brendon smirked casually shrugging his shoulders.

"Because your not famous enough" I joked.

He laughed and we both in sync started singing along to the lyrics. Singing by Brendon's side was the best feeling, it made me feel confident. And just being with him made life purposeful, unlike when I was with Ray. Now I had something, no someone to live for. Before I was just surviving. But now I am living.