C29

"You ready?" Brendon asked picking his things up.

"I believe so, let's go" I said grabbing my bags and heading to the door.

We walked outside and saw the tour bus outside picking us up instead of us driving to it. We got on and started heading out.

When we got to the first concert location we all went into the venue. "Come quick" Brendon smiled quietly to me to not draw any attention to us.

I nodded and followed him down a few halls and up a flight of stairs. "Where are we going?" I wondered and Brendon smiled "to a window"

"That gives me a lot of information" I laughed but still followed him anyway.

"Perfect" Brendon smiled looking out a window. He gestured me to come and look so I did so. "There's so many" I said looking at hundreds of people outside the venue walking around with our merchandise on and looking around excited.

"I know it's scary" Brendon chuckled anxious.

"Hey don't worry. Just think every single one of these people are here for you because they love you" I smiled trying to calm him.

He nodded and held my hand "not just for me"

"You always think about everything else rather than yourself" I laughed "your too perfect that sometimes it's worrying are you a robot or something" I joked.

"Shit she's on to us" Brendon whispered holding his finger up to his ear pretending there was an earpiece there.

I face palmed "we should get back before someone notices and assumes things that aren't happening" I implied.

"I mean we could make those assumptions true" he smirked holding me in a hug by my waist.

I giggled giving him a quick kiss "I don't think that's such a good idea"

"True, you need to be able to stand up straight while preforming" he laughed flashing a toothy grin.

I blushed having nothing to say and he smiled holding my hand and interlocking our fingers "let's go"

"Right" I nodded as we walked back.

We preformed the show and everything went perfect like normal. Obviously I got worried when Brendon was on the walking through the crowds of people. But I trusted his fans to not hurt him, besides I knew Zach was there to help him if anything did happen.

When it was time to start playing Girls/Girls/Boys Brendon did one of his signature moments of putting a flag around his neck. While singing early into the song he made his way over to me and smiled widely putting a flag around my neck as well. I laughed as he continued to dance like the hyperactive lovable weirdo he is.

When the show was finished we all got of stage and changed into something more comfortable. I got changed into a pair of ripped jeans and one of Brendon's jumpers that he let me wear.

Zach walked in a said "Brendon there's some VIP people that paid to come back stage. Is that okay?"

"Yeah sure" Brendon smiled, I could tell he was nervous about meeting these people but at the same time I knew he was excited because he loved his fans.

About two minutes late Zach walked in with two girls and a boy. "OMG!" They whisper shouted at each other freaking out.

"What's your names!" Brendon smiled widely to them.

"Amber" A long haired girl cried.
"I'm such a big fan. Oh yeah my names Zach" he laughed and there was the last girl who was so happy she couldn't speak, her friends laughed and Amber said "This is Kerry, she's sweet and she loves both you a lot" Kerry nodded frantically as Amber spoke for her.

After talking to them for a while they had to leave and it was getting late so we had to as well to go to the hotel we were staying at. Me and Brendon walked at the back of the group leaving the venue and stood by the tour bus. Zach had to run back inside for something and everyone was in their bus ready to leave.

So it was only really me and Brendon outside. We were talking till we heard three girls voices saying "omg it's actually them!"

We looked over to see them all coming over. Their high-hills clicked against the floor as they walked. As soon as they reached us they started talking. Not to be rude but... they all had thick makeup plastered onto his face and their outfits were very revealing... I didn't know Brendon had fans like these...

"Wow I told you girls we'd see them" A blonde girl said confidence radiating of her. "I'm Charlotte, this is Kate and Bobbie" she said pointing at a short brown haired girl with pink highlights and a tanned girl with curly hair and huge hooped earrings.

"It's nice to meet you" Brendon said with a small smile.

"We saw the show it was great" Bobbie said winking at me making me feel very very uncomfortable.

"Thank you" Brendon said stepping backwards.He seemed uninterested and slightly annoyed. I wonder why...

"So what are you doing tonight" Charlotte asked biting her lip.

Brendon subtilely rolled his eyes "sleeping"

They all pretended to laugh and giggle Kate said "oh your funny!"

"You F/n right so we should like do something sometime u'know" Bobbie said taking my hands into hers.

"Um that's very nice of you and I'm sure I would enjoy it but I'm very busy" I smiled awkwardly pulling my hands away.

Brendon sighed, I know he would never want to be rude to his fans but the conversation looked like it annoyed him a lot. They were getting very close to him. He turned to me and pulling me by my waist into his side. "I'm sorry but you see I'm with her tonight" he smirked at their dumbfounded faces.

"What's going on!?" Zach's voice shouted as he jogged over to us.

"Nothing shall we get going" Brendon smiled at him, sending telepathic thoughts to Zach that the situation wasn't good.

He nodded telling the girls "I'm sorry As you can tell we are busy people and we must get going" Zach had no emotion as he spoke, I guess he's had to deal with people like... this all the time.

We all jumped onto our bus and Brendon sat on the sofa with closed eyes. "You alright?" I said gently taking a seat next to him.

"Yeah it's just, people like that are always around after shows. I could bet money that they aren't even fans they just want to sleep with someone famous" He said stressed but laughed to try brighten his mood.

"It's alright the people we met before were really nice" I smiled and he nodded "Yeah my actual fans are great" he smiled.