C38

"Here it is" Zach said as we pulled up outside a tall building.

We got out of the car and Zach spoke to someone about something quick and we was escorted inside.

"I'm so glad you agreed to be on our radio station. I'm Martha" A short ginger haired woman said as she walked over wearing a formal outfit.

"Thanks for having us" Brendon smiled shaking her hand.

"As soon as I heard your song I couldn't not have you on" she said gleefully shaking my hand.

"If you would like to follow me I'll take you to a room were you can prepare" she explained gesturing is to follow.

We walked into a room "I've got to go get ready I'll see you when we're on" Martha smiled widely waving and walking into another room.

Me and Brendon sat on a sofa and Zach sat down on the one opposite.

"She's going to say your names and introduce the song then she'll just ask you a few questions. Then she'll play the song on the radio and take will be it" Zach shrugged explaining. "You nervous?" He asked looking at me.

"Only a little, not as much as I thought I would be" I shrugged.

"That's Good" Brendon said taking my hand into his making me smile at him.

I took my phone out and went onto Instagram, I held the phone up showing both me and Brendon and took a photo. He pulled a weird face making me laugh and I wrote the caption "about to be on radio" before uploading it on my story.

"Come on it's nearly time" Zach said getting up.

We both followed him and we walked into a room were Martha was behind soundproof glass. She was talking into a large microphone, before she stopped and looked over.

"The adverts are on you can go in" One if the sound engineers said to us.

"Thanks" me and Brendon both said and went in the room with Martha.

"Please sit down and get comfortable" she smiled gesturing to two seats next to each other that also had microphones in front.

Me and Brendon both sat down and we all spoke for a short moment before we got the signal the radio was back on.

3. 2. 1. The man at the other side of the glass counted down on his fingers.

"And we're back with the moment you've probably all been waiting for. We have some very great guests today who's newest song has risen to the top spot in no time" she spoke into her microphone while swinging on her chair slightly.

"Panic! At The Disco's Brendon Urie and F/n L/n. So guys how do you feel knowing your songs at number one already"

"Wait it is?" I asked in shock making them both laugh. "I didn't know either" Brendon agreed.

"Yeah, this is your first song you made together should we be expecting more songs from the both of you" Martha laughed.

"Well we really didn't know we were even going to be making it until recently" Brendon laughed. "It wasn't planned so maybe in the future"

"That's something to look forward to then maybe" Martha nodded. "Which means our next song taking the number one spot by storm is (song name)" she said pressing a few buttons.

She took of her headphones and stood up "thank you too again for doing this it was great"

"It was fun" I smiled as she pulled me into a hug.

"I hope you'll come on again with a new song" she laughed as we said goodbye and left the room.

"That was great" Zach smiled to us.

We nodded and walked back to the car.

"It was much easier then I thought it would be" I said getting in the car.

"It's quick isn't it" Brendon nodded.

"Yeah" I agreed.

"Would you ever want to preform it live on one of the concerts?" He asked with a cheeky smile.

"We'll see" I smiled back at him.

"I'll take that as a yes" he laughed and I rolled my eyes playfully.