C40

We were back on the tour bus after our short break going though the concert setlist.

"So what song shall we get rid of to perform our new one?" Brendon asked.

"I don't know the fans love every song it's hard to get rid of one" I smiled looking down the list.

"It's a sacrifice we must take" Brendon laughed bouncing up and down in his seat.

"I know your excited but it'll only be a one time thing" I smiled and he stopped bouncing taking my hand and rubbing his finger over my wrist where my tattoo was.

He nodded and said "I'm still excited, even if I know it might not happen again. As long as your by my side that's good enough for me"

I couldn't help but smile and rested my head on his shoulder "you really are the best, I love you" I muttered.

"I love you too" he said putting his arm gently around my shoulder. After a moment of silence he pointed to one of the songs and said "what about this one?"

"I think your right" I nodded agreeing with what song he chose to replace.

"Have you chose yet?" Zach asked coming in the room.

"I think so" Brendon said taking the paper and handing it over to Zach.

"Okay great" Zach smiled and walked off somewhere.

"Are we nearly there yet" Nicole moaned looking like she was following after Zach. "Wait" she said standing up from the slumped over posture. "Were did Zach go"

"So that's why he looked like he was in a rush" I laughed tiredly.

"Yeah I was just trying to annoy him" she laughed sitting down on one of the chairs. "So what's the plan for today?"

"We've got a show to do and that's it" Brendon replies.

"I can't believe how fast tour has gone" I said in disbelief.

"Yeah we only have a few shows left" Brendon said.

"I know. Anyway, I'll be back" I smiled getting up.

"What are you doing?" He asked tilting his head to the side slightly.

"I need a toilet" I laughed "wanna join me?"

"Sure" he joked chuckling.

I rolled my eyes smiling "no way"

I walked to the bathroom shutting the door. I didn't need a toilet I just wanted a moment to myself to think. These past few months have been amazing and they've changed my life for the better. I managed to get my dream job, make great friends and meet the love of my life. And for once in my life I couldn't be happier.

I washed my face by the sink and left the bathroom. I went over and sat next to Brendon again. I put my head on his shoulder and he smiled down at me.

"Did you have a nice shit?" He laughed.

"It was great" I said going along with his joke.

I yawned quickly and closed my eyes slowly feeling myself falling asleep.