C25

I walked into the living room to see Brendon on his phone talking to someone. "Yeah bro we haven't had one in a while" he laughed.

I took a seat next to him minding my own business by scrolling through social media.

"Let me just ask" he said, he put his phone away from his ear and looked at me saying "Would you want to have a party here tonight"

"Sounds like fun" I smiled.

"Great" he smiled back excited and put his phone back to his ear "yeah let's do it, you tell the guys and we'll meet later at the normal time okay?...alright bye" and with that he hung up.

"So we're having a party here?" I asked and he nodded "yeah there's going to be loads of people but just stay by my side" he said making me worry a little.

"Okay, well do we need to go buy anything" I said standing up.

"Yeah we need beers and that" he nodded.

"Alright" I said and started to leave.

"Hey your not going alone" he yelled catching up to me.

"You don't have to come I'll do it for you" I smiled up to him.

"But I wanna' come I get to spend more time with you then" He said looking genuinely happy. This man is going to be the death of me... that's how I wanna go. With a man I truly love more than anything.

We drove to a supermarket and went inside. "I've never been here" I pointed out grabbing a trolly. "It's this way" he said so I followed.

We got to the beer isle and he loaded the trolly up, nearly half way. "Wow your planning to drink alot" I laughed, a little worried for his safety.

"No not really but I know everyone else will, this will go in seconds" he said with a chuckle.

We grabbed a few more things and somehow we ended up down a toy isle. Which Brendon and his ADHD was very VERY happy about. He stared at a toy nerf gun and I knew what he was planning.

"Beebo. No. don't do it" I said carefully even using his nickname. He stared at me as his hand slowly moved closer. He grabbed it in a quick motion and tried firing it at me. Luckily I was ready and ducked just in time as it flew over my head.

I laughed as I stood back up and he free the gun on the counter putting his hands up as if to say 'I'm innocent'.

We both laughed and walked further into the shop and found a section were there was movies and CD's. "Look" I smiled widely when I saw the Pray For The Wicked album.

"What have you found" He sighed with a smile.

I showed him by pointing at it. I grabbed everyone they had and spread them out. Putting them all in front of other Cd's "that looks better" I laughed. Which he joined in on by laughing at me.

"Right let's go before you start doing it with every band you love" he laughed pushing the trolly.

"Hey only for your band" I said and we went to the tills paying for it all and leaving.

When we got home we lined up all the beer's onto the kitchen counter and just as we finished there was a knock at the door. Followed by it opening and closing.

"Brendon" a familiar voice said from the doorway of the kitchen.

I turned around to see Tyler and Jøsh from Twenty Øne Piløts.
'Okay F/n don't freak out... stay calm. I mean you've already met Brendon Urie. You can do this...'

Brendon gave them both a 'bro' hug saying "haven't seen you in a while"

He turned back to me with a giant grin and said "F/n this is Tyler and Josh" pointing to both of them. Of corse I already knew that. Being the fan girl that I am. "Guys, this is F/n"

"It's nice to meet you" Tyler said giving me a hug, which I returned. Josh did the same, when he pulled away he said "Brendon's told us alottt about you"

"Is that right" I smirked looking over at Brendon who turned away and left the room saying "It's nearly time, I'm going to invite people in"

We all laughed and followed behind him. When we got in the living room a few more people turned up. I saw Brendon standing by the front door so I went and joined him. He smiled when he saw me stand by his side.

"You ready it's about to get crazy" he joked and I nodded.

"As ready as I'll ever be. We play huge venues I can handle a small party" I said unconvincingly.

"Don't worry I'm here" he said looking down at me and I smiled saying "you always are"

Tbc...