C33

When we got home we took the dogs inside the house and put all the stitch we brought down. After an hour or so with playing with the dogs we both sat on the sofa.

"you have two choices we can go to a restaurant for food or we can get a take away at home" Brendon asked.

"Let's just chill here with these cute little puppies" I said stroking Bogart as she laid on my lap. "Besides its cheaper"

"You know I would pay for it" he said

"Exactly. You would pay for it all and I don't like that" I laughed.

"That's true. So what take away do you want" he asked taking out his phone. We ended up ordering (f/fast food) and just sat around watching one of our favourite shows.

I texted Sarah telling here about our dogs and she instantly came over. She played with the dogs and we went into the kitchen to talk for a bit while Brendon played Xbox.

"I can't believe you got not one but two dogs together you to are the cutest" she laughed.

"We weren't playing to we were just meant to look at the dogs but then we just fell in love with these two" I shrugged with a smile.

"Have you shown the fans?" She asked and I shook my head "only you know so far we are going to post a picture of them later though" I shrugged.

"Makes sense. But the fans are going to think that you live together and are in a relationship if you share pets" she told me.

"Yeah we did think about that but we decided it doesn't matter"

"What do you mean?" She asked confused.

"It was Brendon's idea he said that we won't tell them directly but if they find out about our relationship then it doesn't matter" I explained.

"Wow, you've really made him fall in love with you hard" she smiled. "Even in past relationships I've never seen him like this"

"Is that a bad thing or?..." I chuckled anxious.

"It's a good thing, I've never seen his happier then he is now" she said. "Well I've got to head if I'll see you soon okay" she said hugging me goodbye.

"Thanks for coming over" I said walking here to the door.

"Love you girl bye" she waved as she got in the car. I waved back watching as she drove of.

I went to see what Brendon was up to. When I walked in the living room I held back I laugh trying to be quiet as he was laughing on the sofa asleep and the dogs laid with him.

I took out my phone and took a picture before walking over and gently sitting on the sofa.

"F/n" I heard him say. "I fell asleep didn't I"

I nodded "yeah I don't know how long for though, Sarah has left" I told him.

"Okay" he yawned and sat up being careful of the dogs.

I showed him the picture on my phone and he laughed "shall I post it?" I asked and he agreed "go ahead it's funny"

(Ignore the Christmas tree😂I only just noticed it)

F/nL/n: So cute❤️Liked by: brendonurie, sarahurie, zackcloudhall and 301,002 others

F/nL/n: So cute❤️
Liked by: brendonurie, sarahurie, zackcloudhall and 301,002 others

Comments:
brendonurie: They wanted to sleep with me and I know I'm cute ;)
F/nL/n: I meant the dogs were cute..
brendonurie: sureeee

Fan1: Wait Brendon has dogs now!!!
Fan2: @fan1 but F/n posted the picture so she's in Brendon's house or maybe she lives there to. Which means it's both their pets...😱
Fan 1: and if that's all true they could be dating! And she called him cute!!! 😱❤️
Fan 3: Happy birthday F/n!!!
Fan 4: maybe Brendon brought F/n a dog as a present. Hmmmm.

"What do you want to do?" I asked Brendon and he thought before suggesting "as it's your birthday why don't we invite a few people over for a small party just to hang out and drink and shit"

I nodded excited "that sounds great"

"Alright I'll call Tyler and Josh now" Brendon said getting his phone out and ringing them.

I called Sarah and Nicole. Within an hour or so loads of people showed up including our whole band, the Fall Out Boy band, Tyler and Josh, Zach, Sarah and more. It was a bigger party then we planned but when does anything go to plan.

We loads of drink and laughs. I knew I was a little drunk but it didn't stop me. Everyone played with the dogs and fell in love with them. I walked into the living room after hanging out with Nicole for a bit and saw Brendon he was clearly tipsy and he was hugging everyone. When he saw me he walked over and held me by the waist.

"You've had way to much to drink" I laughed.

"No I'm not even drunk" he said. He was right but I knew with one more beer he would be drunk.

He kissed me and I didn't hesitate to kiss back. We pulled away for air and he chuckled "happy birthday"

"Oh yeah I keep forgetting that" I said and he just laughed more. "Thanks for today, you know I didn't want to make a big deal about it and you didn't make it into one. It was perfect thank you"

"Of corse I'd do anything for you" he smiled.

The rest of the night we had fun until it was really late and people started leaving, saying goodbye. Me and Brendon went straight to bed once everyone had left.