C2

It's the day of the auditions, when it was 1pm I decided to start getting ready. I jumped in the shower and went to the wardrobe.

"Seriously to I only were black clothes" I said trying to make myself laugh and lighten my depressed mood.

I grabbed a pair of black ripped jeans and threw on a jumper. It was 2:30 when I checked the time do I decided to go there now. I grabbed my bass, putting it into its case.

Just as i left the house walking down the road I heard my phone go off. I got a message of my boyfriend, Ray.

"You better be there when I get home" I read outloud.

I sighed trying to hold back my worried tears, knowing he was probably going to hurt me when I get back.

I decided to push that to the back of my head as the building came in sight. I want in, sighed a few papers and waited for my turn. When my name was called I walked in and saw lots of people sitting down.

"F/n L/n?" A tall looking man asked.

"Yeah" I nodded.

"Hey your Sarah's mate ain't ya'" a, if I have to admit, handsome man said excited leabing forward in his seat. Which I'm only guessing is Brendon Urie, her brother and the lead singer of the best band ever. Panic! At The Disco.

"That's me don't get to excited" I joked making him laugh.

"Too late" he shrugged "so when ever your ready" he smiled brightly.

I took out my bass and started to play (favorate/song). When I was finished. Brendon shouted "fucking hell, your alsome!"

"I'd like to think that" I laughed at his enthusiasm.

"Well we need to have a chat, and we'll call you back in to tell you the news okay?" A tall man said.

"Yeah, that's cool" I shrugged trying to hide my awkwardness and the fake that I felt like I was going to have a panic attack.

I put my bass away and left the room, sitting in the same waiting room as before, but this time with hardly anyone else in the room.

My mind kept racing over hundreds of different thoughts. Like, maybe they didn't like me? I mean I'm not even good in my opinion, Ray always tells me not to play because I'm terrible anyway. I shouldn't have even come.

I was about to get up and just leave, when the door clicked open. Great. Now my chance of leaving is gone.

"F/n" A woman said gesturing me to follow her. We came back to the room were everyone was.

"I'll tell you this straight" Brendon said getting up from his seat "welcome to the fucking band"

"You serious?" I asked in disbelief.

"I'm always serious" he smiled, which made my legs feel weak just at the sight.

We celebrated, hung out and discussed some business stuth before I started to left. "You already got in perfect" Brendon said as i left.

For once in a long time I was genuinely happy. I need to tell someone, anyone.

I opened my house door smiling like a child who had just been given candy.

"What time to you call this? And why the fuck to you look so happy?!" Ray's voice shouted through the house.

I put down my bass and my face instantly dropped, turning into a pale colour. "I...I'm sorry" I choked out in pure fear.

"You better be bitch, I fucking warned you to be at home!" He said grabbing me by the arm leading me to the living room. He threw me to the floor. "I bet the were cheating on me you slay!"

"No, of c-corse not... I. I would n-never" I said trying to slit away from him.

"Shut up, of corse I know you wouldn't. No one would ever love you. I'm only here because your nothing with out me!" He grabbed my hair "aren't you?"

"Y-yes" I stuttered my eyes clenched in pain.

"Say it bitch!" I slapped my face.

"I'm nothing" I whispered.

"Again!" He demanded.

"I'm nothing without you" I cried out.

"That wasn't fucking hard was it" he said kicking me down, lighting a cigarette and leaving the room.

Tears slipped down my face as I stumbled to my feet, going to my bed.