C28

I opened my eyes and saw the bed was empty. I sat up and looked around the room but Brendon wasn't here. Instantly thoughts that he had left me filled my head. 'No he wouldn't do that... I don't think' I thought to my self shaking the thoughts away.

The door clicked open grabbing my attention and Brendon came in with a smile and holding two cups of Tea/Coffee (whatever you prefer)

"Good morning sleeping beauty" he laughed handing me a cup. I took it thanking him, the heat radiating from the cup warmed my hands.

"Thanks but what all this about" I smiled.

"What can I not treat my girlfriend to a drink in bed" he said sitting on the edge.

"It's sweet, thank you again" I said taking a sip of the drink. I put it on the side. "My head is killing me" I moaned.

"I thought you'd have a headache from yesterday so I got these" Brendon said pulling a packet of painkillers out his pocket.

"You've come prepared" I laughed as he handed me two pills.

"After many party's you naturally come prepared" He smiled putting the pills on the side. I took them with my drink.

I got up from the bed and Brendon said "You need to get dressed before you come downstairs. Tyler and Josh are still here I don't want them to see you looking this beautiful. They might try steal you away from me" He said joking at first but his voice slowly turned serious.

I looked down to see I was in one of Brendon's shirts and my underwear. I blushed and hid my face "I didn't even notice" I muttered into my hands.

Brendon just laughed. I walked over to him sitting on his lap and kissing him on the cheek "anyway you don't have to worry about anyone trying to steal me away. It won't happen I'm staying by your side until the end of all things" I laughed at my own joke as Brendon playfully glared at me.

"However much I don't want you to, your gunna' have to stand up or what will happen next won't be my fault" Brendon muttered loudly looking to the side.

I laughed and got up going to the bathroom, I had a shower and got changed into one of Brendon's jumpers that I stole and a pair of ripped jeans.

"Hey that's my jumper" Brendon said as I walked into the room.

"I know but it's so warm" I said hugging myself making him laugh.

We went down stairs to see Sarah, Tyler and Josh.
"This is our last day of before we go back to work is there anything you want to do?" Brendon asks me.

I shake my head "no I'm happy doing anything"

"I wanna' go bowling!" Tyler said his voice muffled while laying on the sofa his head face first in a pillow.

Josh pulled him up and said "me to"

"Sounds like fun" I shrugged looking over at Sarah who nodded.

We got ready and got into Brendon's car and drove to the closest bowling alley. When we arrived we all got out the car, Tyler and Josh raced each other inside the building like the two children they are. I think Tyler won but it was hard to tell.

We walked in and paid for a lane. There wasn't a lot of people which I wasn't surprised at because it was the middle of the day and people have work. We set up and got started. "Wait I can't pick them up I font want to brake a nail" Sarah said nervously.

I laughed and said "just pick it up without the holes"

"But that's heavy" she whispered and picked up the lightest ball. It was here go so she few it and it slid into the side of the lane.

We all played for quite a long time until we all decided to leave. Sarah needed to leave but the rest of us went to a beach near by.

Me and Brendon sat on a wall next to the sand while Tyler and Josh ran off to throw stones in the sea.

"Thank you" I said looking up to Brendon.

"For what?" He asked looking really confused.

"Today was fun. And that's to you I'm finally happy, I've made some great friends. They might be three years old children but still" I laughed pointing at the due that was talking by the sea.

Brendon didn't say anything he just pulled me into his side his head resting on mine and his hand wrapped around my waist.

We sat there for a bit. I didn't even notice what was going on around me until I heard people running. I opened my eyes to see Tyler and Josh jump up and sit on the wall either side of me and Brendon.

"Group hug" Josh said while they both joined in.

"Get off" Brendon laughed pushing Tyler away, who was on his side. "Hey I hug anyone who sits in between me and Josh" Tyler laughed.

"We're trying to bond" Josh joined in laughing.

"Right before you guys try anything else let's go home" I joked jumping of the wall.

We went back to the car, we dropped Tyler and Josh of then went back home ourself. I got out the car and went to unlock the door. I opened it but didn't have time to go in before Brendon tapped my shoulder.

"Yeah?" I said turning around.

He had his hand out, I slowly put mine out a little confused. He gently took my hand and turned it around placing a small box in it.

I stared in awe and the back box. "Well are you going to just look at the box or are you going to see what's actually in it" Brendon smirked with a chuckle.

I opened it and saw a beautiful ring. "Do you like it?" He asked clearly trying to hide his nervousness.

"I-l love it... but why?" I stuttered in shock. Tears threatened to fall from my eyes as I held them back.

Brendon silently took it out the box and put the ring onto the ring finger of my right hand. He began walking stopping at my side. He whispered "don't worry it's only temporary... until I get you a real one..." and he continued walking leaving me in shock.

"A real one... what does that mean..." I muttered to myself staring at the ring on my finger. The wind passed me making me shiver, I went inside closing the door and went to bed, were Brendon already was. I got into the bed and he instantly hugged me...