•10•

Thank you xMint_Queenx  for suggesting this idea!! I appreciate it!

You open your eyes, your throat feeling dry and your head pounding. You automatically groan and put your hands on your head as if it would help ease the pain.

Billie just got back from tour and you had the flu. It sucked but at least you don't have to travel city to city anymore. You went to the doctor the previous day and got meds. So now it was all about getting rest and feeling better.

Your body felt weak as you tried to get up to go get a glass of water. Billie rushes over and stops you, a concerned look on her face.

"Babe, let me get it for you. Water?" She asks, helping you lie back down and pulling the covers on you. You nod and she kisses your forehead, walking off towards the kitchen.

You loved how she took care of you and made sure you got everything you needed. She cared for you a lot and it really showed.

Billie comes back with a glass of cold water, holding your head stable as you take gulps of the ice water, instantly feeling a bit better.

"Thank you." You say, sighing and laying back down. She nods and turns on the tv, putting on The Office. She knew it would cheer you up, as it was your favorite tv and hers too. You two always watched it together and she knew it would help bring up your mood least.

The two of you cuddle and watch your favorite episodes, you giggling on funny parts. Billie kissing your head in adoration of you. You rest your head on her shoulder, snuggling into her. She was so comfy, and you started to get relaxed.

You felt your eyes slowly start to close, drifting off without you realizing it. You feel billie pull up your blanket and wrap her arm around you, giving you a pillow and a more comfortable position.

As you slowly fall asleep, you feel her run her hands through your hair gently.

When you wake up again, you notice Billie is gone and see hot chicken noodle soup on the coffee table. You grin and sit up, grabbing the warm bowl and setting it in your lap. You start to eat the soup, letting it soothe your throat.

You hear Billie come back in, and you eat another bite. She smiles and walks over towards you, sitting down next to you.

"I'd thought you'd like some soup to help you feel better." She says, kissing your cheek. You nod and mumble thank you, loving how she made sure you had the things you needed.

"I'm feeling better." You respond, smiling up at her. "That's good, baby." She says, rubbing your back.

You finish your soup, setting it back down on the coffee table. You curl back up to Billie, feeling content. You loved her so much.

THANK U ALL FOR 2K THATS CRAZY!!
Leave some requests bc I'm running out of ideas!!
💞