Finn Bálor

My best friend Daria and I were sitting on a crate in the parking lot, talking about the break up with her girlfriend... I tried to light up her mood and told her a few jokes and funny things. I noticed someone in the corner of my eye and looked over to the person. "Why is Fergal giving me the creepy eye?" Daria was laughing. "Maybe because you were mean to him, Jenn?" "I wasn't!" We began to laugh. I turned around once more, but Finn was gone. "That was creepy."

A few days went by and from time to time I had a few encounters with Fergal. I caught him staring at me a several times. It was weird, especially since I felt something strange around him. I never felt something like this. Of course I knew how it felt to have a crush on someone. But this was something else. Daria was making fun of the situation.
It was another day at SmackDown, I was watching Daria's match. "The winner of this match, by pin, Sonya Deville!" Her match was over and I knew which match was next. Soon I heard this music and my eyes were glued to the TV screen. I liked his entrance and the music. It was a fascinating match and in the end Finn won by pin.
SmackDown was over and I was back at the hotel. I was enjoying the free time at the hotel own pool. I watched the palm trees swinging in the wind. Suddenly I felt a hand on my leg. I startled and looked up to the person, balling my fist. "I'm sorry Jenn, I didn't wanted to startle you." "It's okay Fergal." "I wanted to ask you if you could help me..." "Of course I can. But why are you asking me? You got a lot of friends." "Yeah, but I think you can help me better than they." He smiled. "Oh okay. Well then shoot." "There's this girl you know... I like her a lot, but I have no idea how to tell her." I thought about it. It kinda hurt me that he likes a girl. Of course he can like who he wanted. But yet I was hurt, but still wanted to help him. "I think you should just tell her." "Just like that? No date or something like that?" "You have to tell her that in a private minute." "It's actually not the things around it, that makes me nervous. It's the thing itself." "You mean you can't say it?" He hesitated. "Yeah..." "We can practice." I smiled. "You would do it?" "Of course!" I stood up and so did Fergal. "Just imagine I'm that girl and then just say I like you." He straightened his shirt and looked me deep in the eyes. "I like you?" I giggled. "Don't ask." He came closer to me. "I like you..." I felt my heart jumping in my chest, but I knew he didn't meant me. "Is that okay?" He asked me doubtful. "Yeah that was okay." I looked away, I felt the tears in my eyes. I couldn't handle it... "Everything alright?" "Yeah, of course." I whipped away the tears. "Can I say it once more?" "Yes, go ahead." "Jenn, I really like you..." Did he really say Jenn?! I stared at him. "I didn't knew how to tell you..." "You mean you meant me? You like me?!"