Finn Bálor

Do you know those Christmas parties at your company? I don't really like them... Of course it was nice to celebrate the time with your work-family, don't get me wrong, but this fake happiness and kindness of certain people is annoying. It was time again for one of those parties. Well, I rather would have stayed home but my friends actually forced me to go. I wore a silver dress, with a sparkling silver belt.

Of course my friends wanted me to wear high heels, but guess who wore white sneakers

Of course my friends wanted me to wear high heels, but guess who wore white sneakers. It doesn't bothered me how it looked, all that matters was that I could walk.

A few hours went by and I had some drinks. I wasn't drunk or so, but the party became quite interesting. With time a few of my co workers left. I went out to the rooftop with Sasha. We needed some fresh air. "You know what, Neena?" She spoke up. "What?" "Finn was staring at you the whole time." She smiled, knowing what I felt for him. I definitely blushed. "You think so?" "Oh yes!" It went silent for a while and then I realized that I was actually all by myself. Sasha left me alone! I went back to the party.

I passed Dean and Renee, who talked to Finn. I smiled at them. I found Mickie James in the middle of the crowd. She dragged me to the catering, where we found a beer. "It's a great night isn't it?" "Well... Yeah, it's okay." She laughed. "You still don't like parties huh?" "Not really." She kept talking, while my eyes traveled to Fergal. Everything around me disappeared, like in these Hollywood movies. At some point he looked at me and winked. I couldn't help myself, I smiled. The moved his head, mentioning me to follow him. I handed Mickie my beer, not even looking at her. I followed him, not knowing where we'd go or what we'd do. Soon we went down a corridor, the lights were turned out, no one there. We came to a halt and he turned around to face me. "It's quite empty here." "Yeah, but now I have the chance to talk with you." "Why would you want to talk to me?" "Because.. Well.. I like to talk to you." I giggled. "So what's the reason?" "I... I saw how you looked at me. And well, I actually had a plan for tonight." He said, looking up to the ceiling. I did the same and saw a mistletoe. "You rascal!" I winked and kissed him on the cheek. "I actually thought about something else." He came closer, his lips just inches away. Our lips connected and we got lost in the kiss. After a while he pulled away, his forehead in mine, whispering: "Merry Christmas Neena!"

*****************************
Merry Christmas everyone!!