Dean Ambrose

"Gosh, I'll never get used to walk around those Arenas." I said, while Sasha and I walked down a corridor. I've been in this company for exact 4 months. Today would one of the Superstars return. Sasha told me he was out of action for quite some time.
The time went by and soon the guy would return. The girls didn't wanted to tell me who it is, but it must be Dean Ambrose. He's the only one I haven't met yet. Well, I met him before, but that's an other story. I was curious if he'd remember me.
It was time for the return-match. I sat in front of a TV to watch the match. Let's just say it was a great match. I was glad he won. Back in the days I had a crush on him. But that is long ago.

RAW was over and I just got dressed in some comfortable clothes. I went the corridor down to the parking lot, when somebody bumped into me. "I'm sorry for that." A deep voice apologized. "Oh it's okay." I looked up. I startled. "Hi, you must be Kylie, the newbie." "Yeah, that's me." "Nice to meet you, I'm.." "Jonathan, I know." I cut him off. "You know?" "Yeah." I simply said and pushed past him. "See you around Kylie." He said, when I walked away.

*Dean's POV*

I was texting Colby, when I accidentally bumped into a small body. I looked down at the girl. "I'm sorry for that." "Oh it's okay." She looked up at me. That face, those green eyes. I knew them! "You must be Kylie, the newbie." "Yeah that's me." Her eyes were wide opened. "Nice to meet you, I'm..." "Jonathan, I know." She knew who I am?! The girls must have told her. "You know?" "Yeah." She said and pushed me out of her way. "See you around Kylie!" I yelled after her. I watched her disappearing. I knew her, but I couldn't remember her. 

I thought about her the rest of the day, but when I woke up the next day I had to think about highschool. I went to the sofa, sat down and opened the website of my old highschool and looked for my senior year. I found a bunch of photos. "Gosh." I whispered. Suddenly someone sat down next to me. ""That's a relief good photo pal!" Colby laughed, pointing at the old photo of me. "Yeah yeah." I said, staring at the photos. "What are you looking for?" "This new diva..." "Kylie? She was in your senior year?!" "I don't know. I met her yesterday and I couldn't stop thinking about her. I know her!" We looked at the photos... "There!! That's her!!" I said loud. "Kylie Grant, that's definitely her. How can't you remember her?! She was a cutie back then!" "I... I don't know."

*Kylie's POV*

I woke up with a warm feeling in my belly. A feeling like when you fall in love. I shook it off, since I had no idea why I had this feeling.

The week went by and so it was Monday again, time for RAW. I was sitting in the catering and sipped on a Coke. "Kylie!" I turned around and looked at Colby and Jonathan. "We were together in senior year! Why haven't you told me that?" "Well, you didn't asked. Plus, you haven't noticed me back then, so why now?" I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm sorry for that, I was a selfish idiot back then." "Yeah... It's long ago.." I stood up and left the catering.

"You and Ambrose were in the same senior year?!" Sasha asked in disbelief. We were on our way back to the hotel. "Yup." "That's all? No exciting story?!" "No, nothing. We were in the same school. Nothing more." "So the both of you were no friends?" "Not really..." I sighed. I remembered the days when I sat on a bench and watched him walking by. I remembered the times when I sat next to him in science class and he doesn't even remembered my name. I remembered the days when I cried myself to sleep, while he was out with one of those arrogant chicks. By now the tears were running down my cheeks. Soon we were at the hotel and I hurried up to get out of the car. "Kylie!" I turned around to Sasha, who hugged me immediately. "Don't cry... What's wrong?" "Nothing... Just thought about the old days." "What's the matter with Jonathan?" She helped me to get our bags out of the trunk. "I don't think that you want to hear any of it." "I want... I'm your friend, I'm here to listen to your problems and stories." I hesitated and took a deep breath. "I don't know how to say it..." "You've got a crush on him back then?" I nodded slightly. "I think I've still got that crush on him..." I began to cry again. "Everything will be fine! Don't cry...." "Nothing will be fine! I saw him and I had to think about every single day, when I cried, when he hurt me without even knowing it! The times when he couldn't remember my goddamn name! The times when I wanted to scream at him!" I yelled. Sasha stared at me. "He's right behind me, isn't he?" She nodded. "I didn't knew you felt like that." Jonathan stared at me, but I just took a run and disappeared in my hotel room.

I haven't talked to Jonathan or Sasha or any other friend for the past 2 weeks. I had to think about so many things, I had to keep my distance from him. Nothing worked, my mind was spinning. "Kylie! Gosh, you're looking like shit!" "Yeah hi Sasha. Thanks for that." "I'm sorry, but you look like you haven't slept in days. Are you getting ill?" "No, don't think so. But I actually haven't really slept in days." "Because of him?" I nodded. She took my hand and guided me to the women's locker room.

*Dean's POV*

I wanted to talk to her, I wanted to apologise for what I did to her! If she only knew what I felt for her back then! I just acted like I didn't knew her name! I knew everything about her... It's so much more embarrassing that I couldn't recognize her. I couldn't talk to anyone about it.

I sat in the locker room and watched her match. "Talk to me bro." Colby just sat down next to me. "About what?" "About her for example." He pointed at the TV. "What's about Kylie?!" "Bro, I see that something's bothering you. And it's definitely because of her." I sighed. "Yeah..." "So what's wrong?" "I'm so dumb! I should have told her what I felt for her, but I was a dumb teenager and ruined everything!" It burst out of me. "What do you mean?" "I loved her! And I acted like I didn't knew anything about her... But I knew everything..." "And now? You still love her?" "I don't know... I just want to talk to her..."

*Kylie's POV*

Sasha invited me to the cinema. She said I need a little distraction. I waited for her in front of the cinema and so I looked at the posters in the frames. "Hi Kylie." I startled badly. "Hi Jonathan. What are you doing here?" "I wanted to see you. Want to go for a walk?" I nodded and so we went the street down.
         "So why do you want to see me?" "I wanted to apologise for everything I've ever had done! It was all a big mistake." "A mistake?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "I never meant to hurt you. I was dumb, childish and didn't had the balls to say what I should have say." "I think I don't really understand what you want to say Jon." "I loved you back then..." I was about to break down. My heart stopped beating, I had a really weird feeling in my stomach. "And I still do." He added. I stopped in my tracks and stared at him. I took a deep, deep breath. "Please, just say anything!" He bagged. "I..." I began to stutter. "I love you too." Again I began to cry. "Please don't cry honey!" He hugged me tight. "I don't want you to cry. You look so beautiful when you smile..."