Seth Rollins [ part 3 ]

Everything worked perfect for us. We had great matches and Colby had an opportunity to win the Title. Well, almost everything worked perfect... Colby was still very shy when I was around and no one understood it.

We sat in our locker room and argued about where we want to have dinner. "I want sushi!" Joe hissed. "No, please no! What about Italian?" I suggested. "Italian or Greek!" Jon said and looked at Colby. "What about you?" Colby startled and looked up. "I don't know... You decide." He said softly. I shook my head. I had enough of his weird behavior. He joked around, had fun and told jokes as long as I wasn't around. As soon as I was with them, he doesn't talked and stared at whatever. I had enough of being ignored by him. It hurt me that he ignored me. I loved him and hated him at the same time... I did whatever I could, so he would probably talk to me. "I'm going for a walk." I sighed. "But our match is in a few minutes." Jon said, when I walked out of the door. I didn't answered and went away.

I missed being here, I missed the boys and damn I missed Colby. But in this very moment I hated myself for accepting Stephanie's offer. I was disappointed and sad. I imagined it to be amazing, but now I sat somewhere in the arena and cried. The time flew by and suddenly I heard this sound.
A muffled SIERRA echoed through the entire arena. "Shit! Shit! Shit!" I yelled and tried to run to the door up in the crowd. But when I reached the door, the boys were already in the ring. "Damn!!" I cussed. Lucky for me I wasn't scheduled and not really important for the match. I went back to the locker room and changed in a jeans and a t-shirt. Before I left the arena, I texted Stephanie saying that I didn't felt good. Yeah it was a lie, but who cares? I left the room and crossed paths with the boys. "Hi guys. I'm so sorry I wasn't there right on time." "Where have you been?! And why is your makeup smeared??" Jon was mad, of course. "Did you cry?" Joe looked at me, with a caring look. I looked over to Colby. "Maybe. I'm leaving." I said and went away. "Dahlia!" I heard my name and turned around. Jon was running after me. "Something wrong?" "Yeah... No... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have talk to you like that." "It's okay. I missed the match, you had all right to be mad." I smiled weakly. "What's wrong with you?" He asked, laying an arm arouny shoulders. "I have no idea what you're talking about." "Don't lie! What has happened that you're so beasty lately?" "I'm not beasty, Jon!" "Of course you are." "I've got a question too. Why is Colby so silent when I'm around?" Jon stared at me. "Is he?" "Yes! It's like he doesn't want me to be with you guys. Am I an burden to you?" "No! Absolutely no! It's great to have a woman in the team!" "So what's his problem then?" He hesitated. I was scared that Jon would tell me that Colby hates me. "It's just his way to handle things." He shrugged his shoulders. "What things?" "I can't tell you, Lia. Talk to him, he'll explain everything." He hugged me tight and disappeared again. Should I really talk to Colby? If I would, he definitely knows what I feel for him. I went back to the locker room.
     I opened the door and saw Joe and Jon. "Lia? What are you doing here?" "I think I forgot something." I said looking around. "Seems like it's not here." I smiled. "Where's Colby?" "I don't know, maybe he's in his hideout again." Joe said, when he disappeared in the bathroom. "Oh okay. Well, see you later boys." I left the room again. "His hideout.... Where could that be?" I whispered to myself. I remembered the day when I got lost in the storage. Maybe he hides in the storage every time...

I walked down several hallways to find the storage. Eventually I found it and I found Colby. "Colby?" I almost whispered. "Lia... What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at the hotel by now?" "Yeah, but I wanted to ask you something." "That's why you came back?!" "Yes." I walked over to him and stood in front of him. "So what do you want to ask me?" "Oh uhm... Have I ever done something to you?" My voice cracked up. "No, why do you think that?" "It's like you don't want me around you. When I enter the room, you stop talking." "Oh, it's not because of you..." "What's up then? I'm thinking I'm the reason you stop smiling..." I looked away from him. "You remember the day when I told you that I've got something on my mind?" I nodded. "Back in the days, there was a girl. She should work with us, but then everything turned and she left." He said, while he walked up and down the small aisle. "But then, years later, when I thought that I forgot those feelings, she returned, like she doesn't wanted me to forget her." I listened to his words, I knew he meant me. "She stood in front of me and hugged me. It was everything I wanted. When she was around, I couldn't stop looking at her and sunk in my thoughts." By now tears were running down my face, I never knew he felt for me like that. He stood in front of me and stared right into my eyes. "Why are you telling me that?" "Because I want you to know. Because I want you..."