Drew McIntyre

I'm the nice girl, even in this business I had a character like Bayley. So some people were wondering why I liked Drew McIntyre, the onscreen character and the offscreen character. The Scottish psychopath was one of my favorite persons in this company. But the others didn't understood why I liked him. Well, opposites attract...
Behind the scenes Andrew was a great and nice guy.  He made a lot of jokes and we laughed a lot with and about him.

We were in Sacramento for a RAW live show. I just lost my match against Becky Lynch. I waited for her behind the curtain and soon she came. We talked and laughed about random things.  I saw Andrew in the corner of my eye, who got ready for the next match.
    I sat on the floor, in a hallway near the catering. I could see a small TV, on which I watched Andrew's match. I was focused on his movements when I noticed another Superstar. He went to the curtain, but I knew that the next match wasn't any time soon. I stood up and followed him, to see what he was about to do. He went through the curtain and interrupted the match. I watched everything on another TV. I couldn't believe that Corbin attacked Andrew, they were some sort of tag team. Soon Bobby Lashley came out too. "What are they doing out there?!" I heard someone saying. I stared at the TV, not believing what happened out there. I didn't even noticed that I was walking to the curtain. My mind was screaming. I had to help him! My hand found its way to the curtain and pushed it away. From one second to another, the situation turned upside down. I was running towards the ring, slid in and stood in front of Andrew to protect him. "What am I doing here?!" I asked myself over and over again. Baron held his hand up and was about to slap me, when Andrew picked me up and turned around. I heard Baron's hand colliding with Andrew's back. I imagined how much it would have hurt if it'd have hit me. "What are you doing here?" A small smile formed on his face, but the concerned look stayed. "I wanted to protect you..." My voice was shaky and almost not to be heard. He placed a kiss on my cheek and turned to Baron and Bobby. We stood tall, side by side. Right in this moment I realized, that this is what I wanted. Standing side by side with Andrew.