Bobby Roode

"Gosh, what is going on here?!" I said loud, although I was alone in my hotel room. My boyfriend disappeared from our bed. I woke up to an empty spot next to me. I stood up and went to the bathroom. "Where's he?!" I went to the small table in front of the TV and took my phone. I dialed his number, but his phone buzzed somewhere near me. It was on the windowsill. I called his tag team partner Charles, aka Chad Gable. "Charles?" "Yeah, what's up Mary?" "Where are you?" "In the gym. Why?" "Is Bobby also there?" "No, haven't seen him." "Damn! Well, thanks." I hung up and went down to the breakfast buffet. I saw a few co-workers, but not Bobby. "What are you looking for?" I startled when Adrienne spoke to me. "Gosh! Don't scare me. I'm looking for Bobby." "He wasn't here."  I sighed heavily. "Maybe he's in the gym?" "No, I asked Charles already." She shrugged her shoulders and took my hand, walking me to the buffet. "You should eat a bit." I nodded and choose something to eat.

The day went by and by now I was worried to death. I just tied my shoes and grabbed my purse. I wanted to do to the local police station. I had to report him missing! I grabbed my car keys from the little cupboard next to the door and went down to my car.
I just opened the door, when Ember Moon appeared behind me. "Gosh! Adrienne!! What's wrong with you?" "I'm sorry." She startled me again! "Where are you going?" "Police. I have to report him missing!" "Gosh, noooo! I saw Bobby just a moment ago!" "Really?!" "Yes, looked like he was on his way to the bar." "Thanks Adrienne!" I ran back to the lobby and down another hallway to the bar. I pushed to door open and jumped back immediately. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!" All my co-workers were there, singing a birthday song! My eyes were watering up. Bobby came to me immediately and hugged me tight. "Happy birthday darling!" "Thank you so much! That's what you did all day??" "Yes, I'm sorry for scaring you. I know you wanted to go to the police." "Shame on you!!! I was scared that something has happened to you!!" "I'm really sorry for that! But it's your 30th birthday!" He smiled and guided me to the huge birthday cake. "Blow it out." A huge blue candle, formed like a 30 was on top of it. I blew out the candle. "What's your wish?" He whispered. "I won't tell you." I winked at him.

Once I opened every single gift and thanked every single person, Adrienne dragged me to the small stage. Stephanie McMahon stood on it and held a small bag in her hand. "For your birthday, we decided to give you something special!" She pulled a blue lumberjack shirt out of the bag and held it up high. 'Your ass is mine!' was written on it. "New merch!!!" Stephanie yelled and handed me the shirt. I've always wore a blue lumberjack shirt, when I entered the ring. I was happy and hugged Stephanie, once she was down on the ground. Suddenly everything went silent, the light dimmed. I looked back up to the stage. There he stood. Bobby, with a mic in his hand. He cleaned his throat and began to speak. "I don't know who to say that..." He paused. "We've been a couple since we started in NXT. And we'll, it's quite some time..." He paused again. "I wanted to ask you this one question for a while now... Mary Sanders, will you marry me?"